• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Spectre

Boat Shopping

Spectre

Looking for a new boat and have it narrowed down to a Lund Fury XL SS or Tiller, any recommendations of good dealers to work with in town or not? Also any tips on what to get with or on boat would be appreciated too.

Thanks

arvey

Try Dingwells in Dryden a buddy of mine from here went there and got a great deal on a Alumacraft and Yamaha motor.

Bear

Call Steve Green at Woodlake in Kenora, (807) 468 BOAT, tell him Bruce the Minn Kota guy sent you.  He 'll fix you up.  New or used.

Bear

Spectre

So I was able to get the wife to sign off on it and got a new toy. Only had it a month or so before I packed it up but got it out a few times... Went with a 16' Lund XL SS w/ 60 hp Mercury four strokeIMG_0800.JPG.2bedf3faf7429613e7063655a34cbbaf.JPGIMG_0798.JPG.2f15324f4afe9d2a07a64aaa034c3efa.JPG

• Like 1