• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Powley9

Spec fishing

Powley9

Hello, just wondering if anyone knows where you can catch specs around town. Now that steelhead/rainbow are coming to an end, I would like to try spec fishing but just don't know where to go or really what to use. I also only catch and release if people are hesitant on giving up good spots. I appreciate your time, thank you.

fisherdude

Current river around centennial-cascades is always good Powell, make u hold em out like that steelhead pic u posted today😉

• Like 1

gsambray

I've never tried myself but I've herd the McIntyre has specks to e caught. I'm also looking for a town spot. If I find anything decent I will let you know

• Like 2

Zackcorbin1401

Caught lots in Mcintyre this year fishing for steelies. Current river is usally good.

• Like 2

Powley9
6 hours ago, gsambray said:

I've never tried myself but I've herd the McIntyre has specks to e caught. I'm also looking for a town spot. If I find anything decent I will let you know

Thank you 

Powley9
3 hours ago, Zackcorbin1401 said:

Caught lots in Mcintyre this year fishing for steelies. Current river is usally good.

Anywhere in current river? 

Powley9
18 hours ago, fisherdude said:

Current river around centennial-cascades is always good Powell, make u hold em out like that steelhead pic u posted today😉

Haha, just like anywhere or certain spots? They like pools like steelhead?

fisherdude

Pools, current, you can get em anywhere to be honest. Bigger ones are in the deeper pools but you can get small ones just about anywhere.