• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Snowball

Albino Moose

Bobber Down

That's awesome! Talk about being at the right place at the right time

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

seppi

Not a pure albino but beautiful creature for sure ! My son saw a cow moose all white on the black sturgeon road Friday evening on his way to camp couldn't get the camera out in time !! Seen a lot of sign of moose in 13 and 15B but not much for bear sightings .........hmmmmm go figure , do you think there's any corolation between these two factors ???

Seppi 

Scojik

Seppi if your not seeing a lot of bear then your in to wrong place at the wrong time.  Last two sundays on my drive I have seen, Mom with 2 cubs, a 2 Y/o Loner, a LARGE (size of a small car large Boar), a small little blackie that was maybe a year old, and 2 medium size Loners.  There is Bear scat all over the place some have had fur in it some mostly fibrous. 

And that just one road in 13.

naden

May long weekend I was up hwy 811 area and was also surprised that I didnt see any bears and not much scat, usually this time of year I see quite a few if I'm in that area. 

seppi
7 hours ago, Scojik said:

Seppi if your not seeing a lot of bear then your in to wrong place at the wrong time.  Last two sundays on my drive I have seen, Mom with 2 cubs, a 2 Y/o Loner, a LARGE (size of a small car large Boar), a small little blackie that was maybe a year old, and 2 medium size Loners.  There is Bear scat all over the place some have had fur in it some mostly fibrous. 

And that just one road in 13.

You city folk even know what a bear looks like ???

eyelander

Of course we do, they are pink and green and breathe blue flame.

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

seppi

That's a unicorn for Christ sakes !!! LOL

• Like 1