• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Thefishleclair

Kam

Thefishleclair

Was out tonight. Little friendly derby between friends. Bite was ok but no hogs came to play. 

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Bobber Down

Going this morning for a few hours. Looking to hook the wife up with a bigun. What were you offering?

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

Bobber Down

On at 10 off at 3. Banged flickers into the bottom at 9.5ft to 11ft and created a disturbance amongst the schools. Nothing over 18 in today. Hot for sure.

IMG_5313.jpg

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

Zackcorbin1401

I was out on the kam today about 7:30-10:00pm I was running a 9cm flicker minnow and my girlfriend was running a flicker shad 7cm the minnow definetly outperformed the shad today. We got 6 between 15-21" in 13ft of water sadly no big walleye today but by accident I caught a sturgeon and I've never seen my drag scream like that before it Bent the hook out.

Bobber Down

Zack were you using a gps to track your trolling speed? Against the current my speed was 1 to 1.5 and with the current closer to 3. Almost all the fish we caught were against the current though.

Zackcorbin1401

I had the speed on my helix 5 trolling upstream I was about 1.4- 2 mph and downstream a little bit faster 2.5-3 mph weirdly I got all of them trolling downstream.

Bobber Down

Did you see the size of the horse-flies at the landing? Huge......size of golf balls. One of the bloody beast's followed me for miles. Had it wide open. Finally lost him at Riverdale launch.

fly.jpg

Bobber Down

Cooler today. Gonna give er a go. Bringing a fly swatter just in case.

cluba.jpg

• Like 1

Zackcorbin1401

I might make it out tonight I'm not sure yet but if I don't tomorrow will be the day. I'm Really only going for size now numbers don't matter.

Bobber Down

Biggest I got today

IMG_5314.jpg

• Haha 1

Zackcorbin1401

She's a beauty

Zackcorbin1401

Went out today in the rain I got 14 between 12-17" and a couple Little Rock bass and a ruffe

Amia Calva

I'll be out at the boat launch sunday morning, will let you know how I do. My last few trips to the boat launch were at night and only yielded some tiny Rock bass (and Ruffe)

Bobber Down

I just might see ya Sunday morn Amia.

Amia Calva

Absolutely! I'll probably be there most of the day so I'll see you then

Bobber Down

Two trophy's today. One for me and one for my guest.

IMG_5317.JPG

IMG_5319.JPG

• Like 1

Bobber Down

Went out for a few hours today. Lots of small Walleye today. Largest caught in pic. Pike................well that's a diff story.

IMG_5336.jpg

IMG_5333.jpg

IMG_5332.jpg

Bobber Down

Went out today before the gushnucker hit. Nothing big to report. River overlook was hot at all depths. Will have a nice feed tonight.

Bobber Down

Going out tomorrow? Bring the rain gear. It's gonna be a gushnucker!

Bobber Down

yep..............the ol hook through the finger trick

IMG_5353.jpg

Bobber Down

Went out today. Pretty calm not a lot of action. Video is of a spot that has treated us well this year. I call it Birch Hollow. I will be adding more video's on the Kam as soon as I can.

Bobber Down

I have seen many anglers ignoring these spots along the river. Even as you troll under the Hwy 61 bridge there is a shadow line. One on both sides to be exact. Don't pass up areas like this, they can hold fish. Give them a try before moving on. During the hot summer days when the temps are in the 30's trolling like in the video or just anchored the temp drop is quite pronounced. Almost like opening a freezer door. The water can be almost glass like as shown. It doesn't look like much of a current but there is a bit. Look for something different. Look for the shadow lines.

Bobber Down

Went out today and rocked the Kam. Some Bass, Pike and 2 Walleye.

Bobber Down

Fishing was better today. Lots of Bass. Walleye bite seems to be improving.

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

Bobber Down

Here is another shadow line worth looking at. Places where small bridges cross a creek. In this example you can see how the shadow line creates a resting place for fish. I have personally seen multiple steelhead resting under this bridge as well as speckled trout. They feel safer being in the darker area. Take a quick peek if possible before moving close to fish these areas

Sign in to follow this