• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
firebird

Anyone know 21A

firebird

I haven't been on here in awhile and couldn't seem to get logged in with what i remember my username and password to be.. Anyways. 

No adult license for 15B this year but i was lucky enough to get through on the surplus tags and got a cow for 21A. The only info Ive got on 21A is it was a moose factory 15 years ago. Now they've been pounding the crap out of it. Im not going in October to compete with everyone coming up. So i was going to go 2nd week of november. When I look at the satellite I figure ill stick to the east side of long lac where theres more bush and less access, I'm thinking less chance its over hunted.

Anyone know some spots to look around. Busy with work right now and i don't have much time to get over there and drive around.

Jayfishin

If you follow goldfield road north from Terrace Bay (mill road) you can either head towards Geraldton (left at the Y) or towards Longlac (right at Y - Catlanite Rd) ....lots f country to hunt in either direction.  I hunted the northern half of 21A for alot of years. 

NOt sure what cutting they have been doing up there over the last few years though.  And yes there are alot of hunters in that area thanx to the Government's tag allotment.  Usually alot less people later in November when the snow on the ground. Good luck.

Jay