• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Amia Calva

Fishing all the way home

Amia Calva

Well just wanted to start by saying that I finished school and now am heading home on Saturday, and I probably won't get to visit Thunder Bay for some time. 

I will be fishing along the way home (Niagara Region) with my dad. We are hoping to put some time into the Mackenzie, Black Sturgeon, Nipigon, and Whitesand Rivers, as well as any other cool looking ones we come across (probably in the Sudbury area). I don't have any experience around the Black Sturgeon, or Nipigon Rivers but want to get some fishing in before the season closes next Tuesday. I was hoping for some information about where to access these rivers, I know black sturgeon road leads to the provincial park upstream, but was also wondering if the road downstream (evard) was also any good. I'm not looking for any specific locations since we have no problem walking the shoreline and figuring out some spots.

I will definitely miss it here in Thunder Bay. I've caught a couple really cool fish thanks to the advice that I got from you people on this forum, and for that I am very grateful. 

I will post pictures of the trip! 

• Like 1

Bobber Down

Have a safe trip. Good luck on all your fishing adventures.

• Like 1

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!