• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bobber Down

Shore fishing for Walleye at Davis Point

Castnblast

Nice job, and it does look like a great spot for kids.

Thanks for the share.

gsambray

I fish there quite often. It's still my go to fall walleye spot. I've had evenings where I couldn't get a walleye over 13 inches and then evenings of not catching any under 18 inches. great place to go

• Thanks 1

James01

I have been picking up garbage each time I go there... it would be nice if everyone who goes there would pick up a little bit of litter. Or, at the very least, take your litter home with you. How hard is it to carry an empty worm container (or minnow bag) back to your car?  

The collection of random shoes and sandals is amusing - it had me perplexed for a while until I realized they came from people tubing down the river. If you lost a shoe or sandal tubing, dig through the pile. 

Many Men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.

- Henry David Thoreau

Deep

Anyone been recently? Found this video on youtube. Gunna bring the kids down there today I think. I used to watch this guys videos when I lived in bc lol

Bobber Down

I was there a week or so ago. The water is a lot higher right now from when I did the video. 

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

Deep
13 hours ago, Bobber Down said:

I was there a week or so ago. The water is a lot higher right now from when I did the video. 

Water is back down again. Looked exactly like it did in your video. 

13 hours ago, Bobber Down said:

Deep

Casted  a rap and didint have any luck. Will go back tomorrow with worms and fish on the bottom. 

brookiebuster

Fished there last fall casting raps for salmon and got a big walleye. Nice and easy spot for sure.

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

Tony

Thanks for the sharing. I can't find Davis point on Kam river in google maps, could you please give a direction? Thanks!

Drive to Stanley, turn left on harstone. Go past river rats until you see a wooden stair way on your right. 

Tony

Thanks for your help, we went there yesterday. Maybe it wasn't the right time, the water is quite shallow, we didn't get any bite.

Crooksyredboat

Don't stay past dark, not sure if you know the story of the Davis point ghost!

• Like 1

Pfft. I ain't afraid of no ghost!

oyo
3 hours ago, 2112 said:

Pfft. I ain't afraid of no ghost!

How about a samsquatch?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, oyo said:

How about a samsquatch?

Never encountered one yet. I shot a werewolf once... Turned back to a human by the time I found it though. 

Crooksyredboat

Just leave before dark, I would tell the story about the night we had but would only get laughed at.

Joecat

Ive got bass right at the base of the wooden staircase, the bugs were horrific though!