Sign in to follow this  
Dirttracker18

Deer hunting 2017

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

Got some wicked moose pics on cam earlier . Camera got a couple hundred of these 2 exhibitionists

FB_IMG_1507305288208.jpg

FB_IMG_1507305293373.jpg

FB_IMG_1507305299554.jpg

FB_IMG_1507305302175.jpg

FB_IMG_1507305305801.jpg

• Like 2

><^> ........ <^><

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

Jayfishin

Great pics....nice bull!

Zackcorbin1401

I bought a cheap trail cam the other day and I am surprised with how many pictures it took of deer in the 3 days it’s been on I got over 1500 pictures. No big bucks on camera just a few small bucks and lots of does.

RickRaw

Went and checked my trail cam last Saturday only to find it died 12 hours after replacing the batteries 2 weeks earlier.  Damn!  Seems odd, they are Amazon Basics Alkaline batteries but shouldn't have died that quick.  I bought some Lithium batteries and replaced them and am going back out tomorrow to check again.  If the batteries are eaten again, I am warrantying the camera.  It's a Moultrie A20.  Went and found some grouse so the trip wasn't for naught. 

arvey

Here's a couple of hints maybe you already know but in case you don't. I have 2 cameras I use mostly a Cabelas and a Moultrie I found 1 of them didn't work so good with Durecel aa I couldn't figure out what was wrong so I went to Energizer ultimate lithium and both work great last all season and then some. I know they're pricey that's why when in Duluth I stop at Sams you get 12 for 19.99. Format your sd cards with your trail cam , don't use your reg. camera this could cause a problem. Check and see if your camera takes sd or sd hc or both make sure you use the right one.