• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

Decided to head to Whitefish today.

Some Old Guy

Looks like I finally have a weekend off. So I thought I would take a final soft water fishing trip.

A nice easy place to go is Whitefish Lake. I headed out before sunrise. Got there nice and early. And I wasn't expecting much from fall fishing Whitefish. And it did suck for the first hour and a half. I couldn't buy a bite.

By 9 o:clock I decided to hit some shore line stuff. It was a blast! The smallmouth were going nuts. Mostly little guys (15-16 inchers) but some nice ones thrown in. Did this for a little while and had some fun.

I figured if the bass turned on so would the walleye. Walleye fishing was tough but I managed four 15 inchers and one just at 18 inches. I let the 18 incher go and am going to clean my dinner for tonight!

Anyone else fishing?

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Bobber Down

I'm still out there. This coming Tuesday onward looks real good temp wise. Looking to get some Bass for pizza topping. Yumm

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

Some Old Guy

You are at whitefish lake?

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Castnblast

Oh ya, weather has been stable, fishin has been good...lots of birds out there too.

...gotta love fall!

B4D4FFEF-27F5-41D7-9225-2F9592AF92F9.jpeg

• Like 2

Fred

Iwas at whitefish yesterday with my buddy and kids. We caught some nice bass and some pike but never got into any walleye except for some really small ones during the day. But at night we were fishing just from the dock. Just casting out and letting minnows sit there and we did pretty good. 

Bobber Down
16 hours ago, Roger Mayer said:

You are at whitefish lake?

Roger

No, not at Whitefish. Still on the Kam!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

Benji

Bunch of sissies:P

ive been out twice this weekend. Caught supper tonight in mcvicars. Nice little rainbow

Adrian

Heading out to a last overnight at camp on Dog Lake (boat access), unless the lake stays open for a bit yet, than I will be out more. Hope to get supper for tonight.