• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

RH.

Jaw jackers

RH.

Thinking about investing in a couple of those hooksetting devices but not sure which ones are better, I see the "jaw jacker" online at cabelas for 50 bucks or there is the "trigger" that was for sale on here last year for around 30 bucks I think, just wondering if one works better than the other (or if they work at all) 

RH.

They sell the trigger but I was wondering how the jaw jacker and trigger perform and if one is better than the other

James01

I have used both, and I prefer the jaw-jacker... can't say exactly why exactly, but I think it is better. It might just be aesthetics.

Many Men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.

- Henry David Thoreau

Zackcorbin1401

Jawjacker is nice,I have the trigger it works well . I’m looking into buying some I-fish pro’s this year.

• Like 1

SILVER MINNOW BAIT SHOP
On 2017-10-23 at 9:22 PM, RH. said:

Thinking about investing in a couple of those hooksetting devices but not sure which ones are better, I see the "jaw jacker" online at cabelas for 50 bucks or there is the "trigger" that was for sale on here last year for around 30 bucks I think, just wondering if one works better than the other (or if they work at all) 

What guys are really liking about The Trigger compared to the Jaw Jacker are:

1-No moving parts that tend to freeze up on the jaw jacker

2-The price point

3-The trigger is very compact and can be folded up with your rod in it and easily fit in a backpack.

If you decide you would like to try The Trigger out I have last years stock that Id like to get rid of and can work out some good deals for anyone interested.  

Please phone me at 632-6572

Josh

levi64

I used the Trigger last year and had no issues with it, never tried the Jaw Jacker.

Big Guy

Anyone carry the Trigger locally?

Zackcorbin1401
2 hours ago, Big Guy said:

D&R

SILVER MINNOW BAIT SHOP
3 hours ago, Big Guy said:

I have them for $40 taxes included or $70 for two. Please phone me at 6326572