• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

flyndie22

2010 Silverado help

flyndie22

Recently got service airbag and service traction control system on my truck it's a 2010 Silverado 5.3 was hoping I could borrow a code reader(mine got pooched) so I can try and fix this problem myself thanks alot guys 

joks

Is it also shifting rough.  Had a similar problem when running a k&N filter. Just a matter of cleaning the filter (usually over saturated) and the tps sensor

flyndie22

No it shifts fine and everything seems to work. I do have a aem cai on it that I could clean out other than that I have no idea why that stuff woukd go on and I don't really wanna not have airbags if something happens lol 

hunt or be hunted

I have the same truck but 2008 but their all the to 2013, the air bag light is the censors in the front bumper they get corroded over time from the road salt and they go to sh*tt cause of it their 130$ each to replace and theirs 2 of them so deffibtly want that code reader to tell which one, the traction control is either gonna be a fuse or the censor itself most likely, I've already felt these same issues so urs should be simliar 

flyndie22

Anyone have a code reader I can borrow don't wanna pay 100 bucks for the stealership lol rather buy someone a case of beer