• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Spectre

Birch bark moose call

Spectre

I am looking to get a birch bark moose call, like the ones the usually had a Canadian Tire but seem to be out. Anyone know anywhere else in town you can get these? Already check CT and D&R.

Thanks

BirchPoint2014

Make one lol

BirchPoint2014

CEO & COO of Birch Point Resort 

Kashabowie, ON

TroutHunter
3 hours ago, BirchPoint2014 said:

Make one lol

I've made one in the past as well, just used some electrical tape to hold the bark into cone shape.  I heard the best time to find good park is in the spring. Not sure if spring time is the best time, but "damp" bark in spring is easier to curl and form into the cone shape vs drier bark in summer/fall.  Good luck on your search!

** People often ask me why I like hunting and fishing so much... I tell them that those are the only places where my mind doesn't think.... You should really try it sometime! **

DLC

C Tire in Nipigon has 6 in stock according to their web site. Stock # is 075-4573-4. Price is $30

Daryl