• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
randomheroj

Hey I need some feed back from you all

randomheroj

So I run the Mckenzie restaurant and pizzeria and we were thinking of bringing up a gentleman from Wisconsin, named Billy Molls. Here is a little write up about the gentleman. So I was wondering if there would be any interest in listening to what talks about. Thanks 

Billy’s experiences fishing, trapping, and hunting with his father and grandfathers in the lakes, ponds, and woods near his Wisconsin home nurtured a passion for outdoor adventure that could only be contented in the wilds of Alaska. At the age of 19 he left the family dairy farm to fulfill his dream. After attending a guide school in Montana and a two-year apprenticeship in the bush of the Last Frontier, Billy became a licensed Alaskan big-game hunting guide. For the past 20 years he has led sportsman from around the globe to some of the most remote regions of the state in pursuit of Dall sheep, moose, caribou, wolf, brown bear, and grizzly bear.

Having a deep appreciation for the unspoiled wilderness and its wildlife, and the lifestyle he leads living in a tent for over 100 days a year, Billy passionately portrays his knowledge and experiences with his hunters, and through his writings, videos, and presentations. A registered guide, author, public speaker, and producer of The Modern Day Mountain Man DVD series, Billy is also a columnist for Bear Hunting Magazine, Hunt Alaska, and Hunter’s Path. 

Retriever

I met Billy at the RV, Boat , Deer Classic show in Duluth quite a few years back. I loved his presentation about hunting big game in the Brooks Range in Alaska. Billy's style and story telling is both entertaining and educational.  The scenery and big game footage is amazing.  I sure would be interested.  

BuckNut

I remember seeing a show he had on Wild tv a while ago where he would go on solo hunts in the mountains filming himself. Good show, interesting guy.

Buck 120

Interested.

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

TradD

Sure sounds like a date