• Donate to T.B.F.

Help me out here folks! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

5% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Fred

Hey Roger!

Fred

With that new raffle thing you got for the site, can we donate stuff for draws? I have some stuff from the company I work for that I can give. How would I get the stuff to you if we can do this. I was thinking this would be good to do so we can kind of support the site and give away stuff to the members and I'll admit that it would be advertising but we would both win. What do you think? Would other businesses be interested in doing something like this?

• Like 1

Some Old Guy

That would be great! I think I set it up so you can start a draw. If anyone wants to do this, go ahead! Then I can enter too!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Bobber Down
On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎22 at 10:41 AM, Fred said:

With that new raffle thing you got for the site, can we donate stuff for draws? I have some stuff from the company I work for that I can give. How would I get the stuff to you if we can do this. I was thinking this would be good to do so we can kind of support the site and give away stuff to the members and I'll admit that it would be advertising but we would both win. What do you think? Would other businesses be interested in doing something like this?

That's a great idea Fred. Can't wait to see what you set up.

Tomorrow is never guaranteed to anyone