• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

flyndie22

Dorion cutoff from 527

flyndie22

Anyone know the condition of the road plowed at all Feb 1st is coming soon and I wanna do some lakers out there 

Big Guy

I might take a ride out that way this weekend is my wife doesn't have other ideas. 

flyndie22
On 23/01/2018 at 1:10 PM, Big Guy said:

I might take a ride out that way this weekend is my wife doesn't have other ideas. 

Hey did you end up making it out to the cutoff this weekend any news on the road? 

Big Guy

I wish, as expected my plans went by the wayside as my wife had other ideas, mainly me being an errand runner, kids dance classes, birthday parties etc...

#One

From the Fish Hatchery side it is opened up all the way to Anders Lake Rd and Anders was plowed as well.

From the 527 side it was plowed to around the Upper Wolf Lake Rd.

Good luck

Walleye Man

scandiman
1 hour ago, #One said:

From the Fish Hatchery side it is opened up all the way to Anders Lake Rd and Anders was plowed as well.

From the 527 side it was plowed to around the Upper Wolf Lake Rd.

Good luck

When was the fish hatchery side opened up? I had a buddy head that way last week (Wednesday) and he had to park at start of hatchery road and sled in because it wasn't plowed. 

• Like 1

#One
21 hours ago, scandiman said:

When was the fish hatchery side opened up? I had a buddy head that way last week (Wednesday) and he had to park at start of hatchery road and sled in because it wasn't plowed. 

We were out there Jan 18th.  Shuniah Forest products was actually opening the road from 527 side the day we were there.  When we got to Anders Rd the road was all plowed and Dorion Cut off heading towards Dorion was as well. We didn't carry on in that direction but I don't believe there is anywhere else they could have gotten a plow in to do Anders?  So I assume it was opened from that end.  However they may have stopped plowing it and it got snowed in by now.  Can't say for sure.

Walleye Man

RH.

Pretty sure they plowed thru wolfpup road to black sturgeon road as I remember that road being plowed the last time I drove by, but the hatchery end of the road is definetly not plowed as of last Wednesday when I was there