• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Some Old Guy

Yankin Foozers Chain!!

Some Old Guy

I met Foozer and his dad today. Nice guys.

But I had to yank his chain this morning!

😜

Roger

• Thanks 1

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Foozer

After getting my truck burried to its headlight in the ditch this morning, your help was greatly appreciated.

Since you graciously refused to accept any cash, I'll be making a donation to the site instead.

Thanks for helping turn the nightmare start to our day into another set of Black Bay limits!

IMG_7379.JPG

IMG_7380.JPG

IMG_7364.JPG

IMG_7365.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Since we can not call female anglers "fisherman" We should just call 'em hookers.....

Pound 4 Pound

Nice team work and congrats on the limits Foozer did your little one have have, and Some Old Guy  how did you do.

Foozer

My 8 year old got invited to go tobogganing and to a pizza party.

So I got dumped this time.  Lol.

But my dad's always willing to get out on the water and quickly took the empty seat on the sled.

Since we can not call female anglers "fisherman" We should just call 'em hookers.....

Bubba John

Hey I passed you guys in the morning as the trucks were hooking up to pull. I was going to stop but saw the ditched truck had help already. I should have stopped and said Hi at least. Damn that would have been cool to meet other members of this site. Hats off to ya Roger for stopping to help someone stuck. Hell count me in for a donation here to. How do I get it to you?

• Like 1

350chevy

Holy crap foozer! Nice haul. I have to get out there and try this. I'm thinking of taking my nephews out. Is it a hard trip with a couple of sleds to Granite island?

Some Old Guy

Not a problem at all Foozer! 

I just wish I remembered to put my pull strap back in my truck. I always try to have it as it's needed either to pull someone or pull me out of a situation.

Thanks to Gary for lending us a chain.

Pound 4 Pound. I did pretty good to. Caught many but kept 16.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Foozer

Gary Hamilton and his guy were marking the trail out to Granite yesterday. 

They put in a lot of work, and do a great job!

If you're going out that far, watch for the ice chunk mine field as mentioned in the Black Bay thread.  Some chunks are 2' coming up from the ice.

My 22 yr old Arctic Cat 340 2-up takes me, a passenger, and a loaded sleigh.  Watch for the ice chunks and it's an easy cruise out there.