• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

flyndie22

Morraine area lakes trail

flyndie22

So me and a buddy tried to get into little morraine and only made it to about 100 yards to the lake and were just exhausted from cutting and breaking the trail in almost at morraine lakr if anyone goes there not much left to do st all bring a little brush axe and your good to go 

• Thanks 1

levi64

Thanks for the heads up Flyndie, I usually go out that way a few times for lakers at little Morraine or Abigogami,  I'll bring an brush axe for sure, I am assuming all the trails in the area will be in about the same shape. Was the road plowed from 527 to Anders?  I wonder about comming in from Mawn rd. end, of course it would be a long sled ride, probably the same trail problems. Seagull was the same a few years ago the brush is taking over in the area.

flyndie22

No problem your gonna need a saw for the last 150 m yo get into morraine we were exhausted and ran out of gas but yeah all the trails are pretty much loved and there's tons of snow not much more to get to little morraine tho 

And it's plowed from 527 to like km 15