• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

arvey

nice rack

arvey

Thankyou to Black & Tan Taxidermy for a nice job on my rack.

DSCF5035.JPG

smokerscully1

That’s a really nice rack and a really nice Euro mount—but that is a terrible picture.

arvey

I agree have to take a better one once it's on the wall.

RatherBeFishin

I got two euro mounts and 2 skull mounts of deer from there. Very happy with both. One of my euro mounts was a smaller 10 pt. I got it on dec 15. I spooked the deer out of its bed. It ran through a thickett and came out the other side missing one side of its antlers. I ended up getting the deer. Then walked back and found the fallen antler. When i went to flip the deer over to gut it i popped the other antler off. Lol. Anywhom. She did a euro and fastned both the antlers back on and it came out perfect ! Woulda been a funny looking euro otherwise. Hahaha. 

arvey
56 minutes ago, RatherBeFishin said:

I got two euro mounts and 2 skull mounts of deer from there. Very happy with both. One of my euro mounts was a smaller 10 pt. I got it on dec 15. I spooked the deer out of its bed. It ran through a thickett and came out the other side missing one side of its antlers. I ended up getting the deer. Then walked back and found the fallen antler. When i went to flip the deer over to gut it i popped the other antler off. Lol. Anywhom. She did a euro and fastned both the antlers back on and it came out perfect ! Woulda been a funny looking euro otherwise. Hahaha. 

cool I was surprised at what she could do when it come to fixing up antlers she does a great job .

Some Old Guy

Damn click bait............ Ha Ha! Nice mounts!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Buck 120

Nice pic

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!