• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

flyndie22

Moraine abigomi lakes

flyndie22

A few weeks ago I tried getting into morraine/ abigomi and it was he'll didn't end up making it in anyone know if someone finished the trails in thanks in advance 

Foozer

Got my Ol' Puma back from the mechanic this week, but pops put  his back out.  So......

Looks like I'll be riding solo into one of these lakes tomorrow.

I hope the trails have been broken and to see someone else out there!

Since we can not call female anglers "fisherman" We should just call 'em hookers.....

Foozer

No trail into Abi.   Lots of guys went into Morraine and Little Morraine Saturday morning.

Wind picked up shortly after 9:00am and was relentless all day, even collapsing the side walls of my pop-up Eskimo shelter.  CO was out checking licenses and said that fishing was slow.  Some of the larger groups only had one or two fish.

I was on the ice for almost 7 hours.  Had one hit and landed just the one fish at just under 3lbs.

Trail into and across Morraine was in excellent shape!

Since we can not call female anglers "fisherman" We should just call 'em hookers.....

rehfin

Ahh I see,   Surprising that there was no trail broken into abi !    Thanks for he update 

hopefully better luck next time,  I’m thinking I may venture in and give it a try in the next few weeks.