• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Tailout

Roger is a poacher of eggs

Tailout

Proof is right in the photo gallery. You are only allowed 2 lake trout. You have three that you admit to catching. That is poaching. But I don't have to say anything because I know cos read this site all the time. Going to have to shut it down now you loser/poacher. Your a joke!

Tailout

And I know you will once again delete this message because you will be busted! But don't worry a$$hole. I screen shot this and your pictures to have as proof. You are such an idiot for thinking you are so cool buy putting your pictures up but as most poachers they get busted by showing off. 

Tailout

God dammit I am laughing my rear end off over this imbicile! It's going to be so funny. Finally going to have to shut this stupid site down. It was only a matter of time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAh

RatherBeFishin

Lol !! Mybe he was on superior ? 

3 trout there ur allowed to keep !! 

Or wait. Mybe. Since they arent iced over and it looks like he pulled em out as the hook still in the mouth snapped a quick photo then threw em back ! 

Nothing wrong with catching 5000 fish if they all go back. 

Ur to much ! At least a good laugh !! 

RatherBeFishin

Thank goodness you took a screenshot though ! 

Lets finally put this hardened criminal where he belongs !!! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

350chevy

If he did keep them on an inland lake then he is over the limit. But that's only if he kept all of them.

kbrest
35 minutes ago, Tailout said:

God dammit I am laughing my rear end off over this imbicile! It's going to be so funny. Finally going to have to shut this stupid site down. It was only a matter of time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAh

I don’t normally feed the trolls...but your an idiot.

1.) How do you know the fish were not caught and released? 

2.) How do you know he is not on Lake superior? (Zone 9 regs 3 Lake Trout)

3.) Roger is NOT a poacher

4.) You’re an idiot. Go to bed.

• Like 2

Kayaker

I knew there was something about Roger I didn't like the first time I met him. Hiding behind a fishing web site to gather info on all the honey holes. No wonder there are no fish left in the Thunder bay district, and I thought it was because of the natives. Its about time he was caught. The number to call is 1-800-tips, please make this call before he has a chance to empty his freezers. I also heard he rents a locker freezer service. You better act fast as Roger is an wise OLD GUY, he has probably been getting away with this for years, maybe 10 or 12 lake trout frying in the pan as I type. And as a finale note TAILOUT get a Phucking life. but you are amusing!!!

fish-blast-freezer-250x250.jpg

• Like 2

Bobber Down

philb.jpg

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

levi64
1 hour ago, Tailout said:

You having a melt down there snowflake?  

Tailout

Even if he didn't keep them an let them go they were brought out of deep water and are as good as dead. That's wasting consumable game. That's also a crime and poaching. No matter what you say hes a poacher. Enough said.

Tailout

You guys just cant see through this guy can you? unbelievable.

eddylives

Please return to your tofu and twigs tailout,.............

No one really cares about your silly BS.

• Like 1

Have no fear of perfection.....you will never reach it

fisherdude

Your parents are definitely brother and sister. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

RatherBeFishin
18 minutes ago, Tailout said:

Even if he didn't keep them an let them go they were brought out of deep water and are as good as dead. That's wasting consumable game. That's also a crime and poaching. No matter what you say hes a poacher. Enough said.

Lake trout can inflate and deflate there swim bladders to compensate for pressure changes ! 

But you knew that right ?!?!?

• Like 3

Kayaker

Tailout please careful deal with Roger he is a tough SOB nothing stops him from his fish. here is a link to his Salmon fishing in BC at this time I heard he all ready had 30 or 40 fish, there is just no stopping him. I heard he has friends in high places, one is a roofer!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Some Old Guy

Holy Moly!

I would explain myself but would he understand?

QbvQ_f-maxage-0.gif

I don't know either!

Roger (Some Old Guy THE POACHER of eggs)

• Like 3

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Some Old Guy

I wanna ban this guy but man he stirs the pot.

But anyways I'm gonna quote a saying, "Don't argue with a stupid person. They drag you down to their level then kick the crap out of you with their experience!!!!"

Roger (Some Old Guy THE POACHER of eggs)

• Haha 1

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

You ban him, he wins.

I did some research on this Tails Out Fellow. Hired a special investigator. Sure the website says I'm a minnow but ive been reading this for years, so out of appreciation for Rogers efforts I paid out of my own pocket. After some intense hacking effort and weeks of tailing this guy, I was given this profile to share with you. Here he is.. TAILS OUT

Skull_0ne45785989d0ac4.jpg

• Like 1

Bear
5 hours ago, Tailout said:

Do some research dude, trout can come out of deep water and survive.

Have yourself a wonderful evening.

Lets see  some of your fishing pictures.

Bear

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

Oh man I'm a poacher too. 

I once caught 15 Lake trout in a day. 

Maybe me and Roger will share a cell in whatever prison people go to in your world

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

Foozer
3 hours ago, ottoman82 said:

We have to go back 03032018172825.jpg

Or tell his mother to swallow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Since we can not call female anglers "fisherman" We should just call 'em hookers.....

fishman1
5 hours ago, Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin said:

Oh man I'm a poacher too. 

I once caught 15 Lake trout in a day. 

Maybe me and Roger will share a cell in whatever prison people go to in your world

Members will donate soap on a rope, hahah