• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Tailout

Roger is a poacher of eggs

Castnblast
9 hours ago, Tailout said:

Even if he didn't keep them an let them go they were brought out of deep water and are as good as dead. That's wasting consumable game. That's also a crime and poaching. No matter what you say hes a poacher. Enough said.

^ 😴

arvey
14 hours ago, Tailout said:

Proof is right in the photo gallery. You are only allowed 2 lake trout. You have three that you admit to catching. That is poaching. But I don't have to say anything because I know cos read this site all the time. Going to have to shut it down now you loser/poacher. Your a joke!

In the words of Donald Trump fake news.

oyo

Lol tailout. What a loser. Probably a bum  who can’t leave the house much less fish. 

James01
14 hours ago, Some Old Guy said:

I wanna ban this guy but man he stirs the pot.

But anyways I'm gonna quote a saying, "Don't argue with a stupid person. They drag you down to their level then kick the crap out of you with their experience!!!!"

Roger (Some Old Guy THE POACHER of eggs)

Roger, everyone here takes him (and his 'argument') for what it is worth. The thread is amusing. Leave it at that... 

"The trouble with the world is the dumb are cocksure." B. Russell

• Thanks 1

Many Men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.

- Henry David Thoreau

scanaego

Threads like this bring out the morons don’t they (kayaker) said, I thought it was because of the natives”

racist crap again on this site. 

scandiman

Dear Tailout,

You are special to me. You make me laugh when I'm feeling down. You're wit is without limits, albeit dim.

You bring so much joy to this forum and your care free banter is refreshing.

If only you weren't forced to be confined to the internet, trapped behind a computer screen, then we could meet in person so I could express my true feelings.

Perhaps one day.....(*sigh*)

PS- I particularly enjoyed your recipe for poached eggs!!

MetalFishing

Gotta love when someone uses ‘idiot’ in the same sentence they have a spelling mistake in.

• Like 1

I'm an 'idiot' too.I was expecting a picture of Roger cooking eggs lmao

• Like 1

Billy Strings

That is some solid detective work there Sherlock!    Internet photo police on patrol. 

Am I the only one who is confused as to how this relates to poaching eggs? 

Some Old Guy

I edited the title. It originally said Roger is a poacher. I added "of eggs". Haha

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Fred

He was rude but you can't really be mad at someone who doesn't know. I know guys who think the same with lake trout. That the trout will die if caught out if deep water. It was uncalled for with the name calling and accusations. I remember when I first posted here. This site can and does teach you a lot. 

Porter Ross

I once had a CO get mad at me for continuing to fish after I had my limit of lake trout.  Concerned that any more trout I caught would die bringing them up from deep water and wouldn't release.  He never even asked me what depth I was in.  I was in 17 feet.  

• Like 1

Foozer

I'm sure there's concern for fish hooked real deep, or hooked close to the gills, that may be injured and die after a release.

Since we can not call female anglers "fisherman" We should just call 'em hookers.....

arvey

With any species of fish there's a mortality rate when catching and releasing , not all will survive . Now Tailout is a steelhead fisherman and they practice catch and release . Do you not think that some are not going make it especially a female that you've caught struggled down river with dragged it up on the rocky shore had it flop around before you can get a hand on it. Then you unhook it and let it go thinking that your some kind of elite angler .

• Haha 2

RatherBeFishin
1 hour ago, arvey said:

With any species of fish there's a mortality rate when catching and releasing , not all will survive . Now Tailout is a steelhead fisherman and they practice catch and release . Do you not think that some are not going make it especially a female that you've caught struggled down river with dragged it up on the rocky shore had it flop around before you can get a hand on it. Then you unhook it and let it go thinking that your some kind of elite angler .

Holy piss !!! That last sentence is the absolute best !!!! 

Amen !!! 

Benji
On March 3, 2018 at 7:30 PM, ottoman82 said:

We have to go back 03032018172825.jpg

Sorry to disappoint, his birth certificate is an apology from the factory...