• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bobber Down

Kam River Nestle Boat Launch pics

Bobber Down

Looking promising.

IMG_0285.JPG

IMG_0283.JPG

IMG_0284.JPG

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

Thefishleclair

Time to chuck a line!

• Like 1

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

ottoman82

I better put my bottom end back together.  Looks like its breaking up nicely.

Bobber Down

Here's the latest pics. Iced over again due to the minus 20's we have had overnight lately. Still.....better than 3 to 4 feet of solid ice others are encountering.

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

James01

depending on the weather, I might be down there this weekend... 

Many Men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.

- Henry David Thoreau

Bobber Down

Guess where I'll be tomorrow! Exciting!!

IMG_0309.JPG

IMG_0310.JPG

IMG_0311.JPG

Bobber Down

Still open! Cool wind though. No one was fishing just a meeting of the minds.

IMG_0314.jpg

gsambray

I was down there on Saturday fishing for a bit and started picking up the mess of garbage. Even made a phone call about the needles down there. It's pretty sad to see. Caught 1 very small pike

ottoman82

@Bobber Down let us know  how  you do when you get a chance to get out there :-)

Jelly Belly

Was on white lake this weekend need a extension on auger to drill hole

Bobber Down

Pics as of April 8th. Might go for a fish tomorrow. I still have some worms Blackfoot Baits gave me. Didn't catch anything the last time I went. The water is clear but down a good 2 feet from last years summer levels. The big spring melt has yet to happen. There is a thin skim of ice at the boat launch but nothing to stop anyone wanting to launch. The river is open down to the gas terminal and up to the bay in front of the mill. After that I don't know.

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

Bobber Down

Got there at noon and I guess because of the low overnight temps the river was frozen over at the dock. Very disappointing. So, then I had the brilliant idea to take a run up to Stanley and take a look at Davis Point. Even more disappointing. It's still a snow machine hwy up there.  

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg