• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

big_jim

New to Thunder Bay

big_jim

Greetings everyone. 

My my wife and I are new to Thunder Bay as I just got transferred here for work from southern Ontario. We are both very much into fishing and hunting and anything outdoors. We are excited to try our hand at the smelt run this year as it’s something we’ve never done before. Any pointers are greatly appreciated, not only on the smelt run but any general fishing or hunting pointers are greatly appreciated.   Hope to see you out there!

Jim. 

Thefishleclair

Welcome to Thunder Bay, Best place to be if you enjoy the outdoors! You could look threw the forum here to get much of the info you seek, As for smelts they will be late this spring I bet and I hope so! I am always away at work during it!

• Thanks 1

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

RatherBeFishin

Definitly keep an eye on the forum. Lots of good info. 

Tons and tons of great fishing and hunting within an hour anyway u can go in this town ! 

• Thanks 1

damn

Welcome! Keep an eye on the site daily and you won’t miss a run or a rut. Lots of great guys on here with lots of information.

• Thanks 1

arvey
7 hours ago, big_jim said:

Greetings everyone. 

My my wife and I are new to Thunder Bay as I just got transferred here for work from southern Ontario. We are both very much into fishing and hunting and anything outdoors. We are excited to try our hand at the smelt run this year as it’s something we’ve never done before. Any pointers are greatly appreciated, not only on the smelt run but any general fishing or hunting pointers are greatly appreciated.   Hope to see you out there!

Jim. 

From southern Ontario a hum DON'T let me catch you in my secret steelhead spot, DON'T let me catch you at my secret lake and DON'T let me catch you in may secret hunting spot. LOL just kidding , keep an eye on this site lots of chatter about what your after . welcome.

• Haha 1

bin fishin lots

Welcome to Thunder bay fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Tons of great fishing around. You will learn plenty off this site and for the most part fellow anglers on the river bank or at a boat launch are more than happy to swap info. Tight lines folks. If having trouble or want to target a specific species pm me and ill wet a line with ya. 

• Like 1