• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Walleyemaster26

How thick is ice at west arrow ?extension?

Walleyemaster26

Want to know if an auger extension is needed for the ice on west arrow?! Any info is appreciated!

RH.

Probably a good idea to bring one with you, every lake I’ve been on lately has been very close to needing an extension

AmateurHourAngling

Was out 3 days ago. I had a few inches to spare on every punch I did, drilled about 10 holes. Marked 2 fish all day but couldn't even get them to follow. fished 40ft, 55ft and 70ft. Never seen the lake that tough before. 

-JADEN

Walleyemaster26

Alright thanks a lot! I'm heading out Friday one last time before season ends. I been to that lake lots over the years and this year was forsure the slowest! 

splitshot

Fished east arrow the last two weeks and managed a few each time.   90% were out of 18ft of water.  Hard packed snow u need extension.  If u can clear the snow you should be ok.