• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Walleyemaster26

How is whitefish lake doing recently?

Bobber Down
4 hours ago, Lyle Reiner said:

Very frozen lol

Walleyemaster26, don't pay any attention to Lyle. He hasn't been well since his little accident. Someone will post a recent report.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

AmateurHourAngling

Set your hook too hard and you'll knock the fish out on the bottom of the ice.....made 2 trips the past week and a half and didn't see a fish either time...but a group 30 yards from me had a few dozen perch and 1 limit of walleye...

-JADEN

Walleyemaster26
On April 10, 2018 at 4:52 PM, Bobber Down said:

Walleyemaster26, don't pay any attention to Lyle. He hasn't been well since his little accident. Someone will post a recent report.

uh oh. What accident ??! Lol

Bobber Down

Oh, I'm glad you asked. I was not there to witness the event thank god. There was an incident during the 2017 SSS. Apparently Lyle had the winning day 1 big fish at 6lbs. When he went to place it in the live well he slipped and the fish fell overboard. What happened next was not something I care to write here. And then during day 2 almost the exact thing happened. Another 6 pounder, or so I am told was caught. This time when he hoisted it into the boat it hit him on the head and sent him rear end over teakettle into the bottom of the boat. How much bad luck can one man take. I believe it's now referred to as "the thump heard around the lake". Sad story indeed. Lyle has just recently returned to the forum after some time off trying to get his new career as a singer off the ground. I wish him well and continued success.

next up.jpg

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!