• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Fisher guy

Hey guys

Fisher guy

Hey guys is the Kam open yet was thinking may be a guy could go down there put a boat in the water since nothing else is open yet may be go for a  salmon  or a rain bow may be a guy catch a lake trout who knows any info would be good 

Bobber Down

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

Bobber Down

Was fishing yesterday. Launch is open.

clea.jpg

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

Fisher guy
1 hour ago, Fisher guy said:

Okay rite on any body catching any thing yet or to early 

Bobber Down
26 minutes ago, Fisher guy said:

Okay rite on any body catching any thing yet or to early 

I haven't seen anything caught. Seen anglers throwing spoons, slip bobbering using roe, minnows and worms and pinning worms on the bottom. It's early. Most guys are only fishing for an hour or two at a time. Fishing from the dock area is best in July and August. As far as trolling right now goes, the water is clean. No muddy runoff yet but that wont last long. Water is down and no huge current. There is ice east at the first fork and west of the dock looking at the mill some days you can see ice. No big ice chunks or flows drifting by yet. It depends on the wind I suppose. You could troll maybe two kilometers or so. If my boat wasn't iced in I would have it there.

Thefishleclair

Defiantly watch the ice. Any chunks comming down I would high tail it to the launch. 

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Tozer08

Definitely would not want to be caught in a boat on that river when the ice does decide to break up, like Thefishleclair said I would high tail it to the launch.

scandiman

Go ice fishing ;). Still tons of ice

RH.

Lake trout is closed