• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

HOLY CRAP!!! CONGRATS ZIMAK!!!!!

Some Old Guy

I stumbled into Trevor at the airport Saturday morning. We chatted a bit and talked fishing. I asked him where he was going and he said he was going to run in the Boston Marathon.

This event is huge. I wished him well in the race. Well, I just looked online at the results and his finish blew me away.

Trevor ran against some of the best marathoners on the planet. Full fledged Olympians and professional runners. 

Trevor finished 122 place. I know at first glance that might seem odd that I'm blown away by this but this is how many people he ran against, 25,746!!!!

Congrats Trevor!!!!!!

Roger

• Like 2

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Bobber Down

Way to go Trevor!! Good job. Congrats!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

Resource Pimp

Outstanding accomplishment. Congrats Trevor

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Click on banner to visit

Bedas Lodge.

bedaslogo.jpg

Trevor Zimak

Hey thanks guys. It was a pretty "cool" experience (pun intended). Was actually in 29th at the half marathon check point according to the splits and was having a great race up until the16 mile point upon which I developed hypothermia and things went downhill fast after that.  So of course I'm a bit disappointed in the result knowing I made some mistakes with clothing but, I'll be back next year and I can guarantee I'll improve on that performance.  

With the late ice out coming, I'll likely focus all my energies on running for a little longer into the summer and jump into the Grandma's Marathon June 16.  It's a US Olympic Trials qualifier this year for them so competition should be awesome!  

• Like 1

Castnblast

Congratulations, that is very impressive finish!

ottoman82

Awesome work!!