• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Truenorth

Schreiber / Terrace bay fishing?

Truenorth

Hey everyone, I'm getting a little excited about fishing season right around the corner and going to plan some new lakes to check out this season..

Just wondering if any of you on here venture around the Schreiber or Terrace bay fishing?? The wife and I have a camp by Schreiber and looking to do some walleye fishing around that area this summer.

Through the years we've discovered a few spots to go for specs and lakers but nothing for walleye yet. 

any recommendations appreciated!

arvey
8 hours ago, Truenorth said:

Hey everyone, I'm getting a little excited about fishing season right around the corner and going to plan some new lakes to check out this season..

Just wondering if any of you on here venture around the Schreiber or Terrace bay fishing?? The wife and I have a camp by Schreiber and looking to do some walleye fishing around that area this summer.

Through the years we've discovered a few spots to go for specs and lakers but nothing for walleye yet. 

any recommendations appreciated!

I've never fished in that area but there's a back road that goes from Terrace and comes out near Geraldton . I traveled it coming home from a job and there's quite a bit of water  lakes, creeks/rivers , somebody with a truck camper or even tent could spend quite a bit of time scouting around.

RickS

I haven't fished that area in  a long time, but we used to have decent luck for walleyes along the Goldfield Road and Statesman Road coming south from Geraldton.  May be a bit farther north than you wanted .  Try Bray Lake, Toupee Lake, or Chorus Lake --I suspect you will find walleyes in most of the lakes between Terrace Bay and Longlac.

fishingfinn

Rogers lake up mill road had some amazing walleye fishing years ago.  I think it’s about an hour up the road.  I’ve always meant to venture up there again. Massive pike too. 

Truenorth

Thanks for the replies ! Going to check some of the lakes out this summer !