• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest cribby

surplus deer tags

Guest cribby

Where would I be able to see how many were allowed for each area and how many sold? I remember last year the was a web page with up to date numbers, does anyone have the link for this year? Also do they allow for extra bear tags to help relieve the problem we're having? Got out opening weekend and saw 6 bears in 2 days. I was huntiing a swamp for moose, don't normally see bears there, or deer for that matter. But I did see a few doe and fawns that weekend in the wet swamp.

Thanks for any help to my question.. ;)

Guest Guest_Loggerpete_*

Buy the extra tag and they`ll send you one with info on how to order and how many tags available in each area.They send it before each season starts.

Guest cribby

Buy the extra tag and they`ll send you one with info on how to order and how many tags available in each area.They send it before each season starts.

I refuse to buy one, just want to see how many suckers are willing to pay full price to fix the M.N.R's mismanagement problem.

Has someone bought one and have the info I'm looking for?

Thanks for any info ;)