• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest TerryK

What a story!

Guest TerryK

Ok, it's not a story yet, but I'll start it off and everyone else can just add a few lines however you see fit! I've seen these kind of posts go to 25 pages or more. Funny as hell!

Here goes:

"Early one morning, Beamer, Bernie, Shane and TerryK set out to rivers east to do a little steelhead stalking. They pull the mighty Beamermobile into a Tim Hortons drive through before they leave town, where Randy stops the truck and orders.......

Guest Wes

"Early one morning, Beamer, Bernie, Shane and TerryK set out to rivers east to do a little steelhead stalking. They pull the mighty Beamermobile into a Tim Hortons drive through before they leave town, where Randy stops the truck and orders 2 creme puffs, some strawberry tarts, and a few dozen timbits. He then asks hey what do you guyz want?.

They pull away and start hurdling towards Nipigon at speeds only attainable by Dale Earnheardt Sr. All of a sudden...

Guest TerryK

...the most gawdawful smell comes wafting through the truck, and it's coming from the direction of......

Some Old Guy

Shane. Last night's wild venison tainted with a hint of garlic finally made it's way through and was silently let go. Little did Shane know that it would arrouse the attention of the rest of the party. All of a sudden Bernie exclaims.....

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Some Old Guy

puke that was violently let go as soon as he smelled Shane's awful chinook wind. Terry quietly finished chewing the strawberry tart, wiped the corner of his mouth and...

Guest Wes

lid off his container of roe. Check this out, he yells. I forgot this in my waders last fall.

So meanwhile our fearless group of stinky steelheaders are racing down the highway when they pass a hitchhiker on the highway. Hey lets pick him up. He looks like a steelheader says TerryK. Hey it's...

Guest Big Moose

That air guitar guy,What's his nuts?Beamer pipes up it's Roger from that kick rear end web site I wonder what he's....

Guest Bems19

Hey it's Roger! Lets pick him up and take him with us! Besides it's time for a little payback for the time he cut the logs on the crapper on his buddy....

meen while still puking his guts out from the stink Bernie reachs over thinking is grabbing a barf bag grbs the top of Terry's waders and starts filling them up with well regurgchitated chili from last night!

Guest Big Moose

In fact he puked sooo hard he got a mild case of the squirts and actually touched cloth wondering if he should say anything to his pals he decides to...

Guest Wes

do the right thing and confess. "Ah guys I think I sharted"

The truck comes to a screeching hault and out goes Bernie, right into river X. As the truck pulls away he yells at the guys. "Hey how am I going to get home. I don't even know where I am. This dumb sign says River X. Who knows where that is?"

So the awesome foursome continue down the highway and stop at...

Gone8to1248

....one of thier favoriete watering holes and not the type that has Steelhead on tap!!! They all grab a brew and disscus wether or not they should go back and find Bernie. They put it to the vote and the answer is.....

Guest fishinbuddy

The closest place that they could pull over far enough so that they could safely keep the truck doors open while cleaning off the seat where Bernie was sitting. Yes some soaked through. Luckily.....

....one of thier favoriete watering holes and not the type that has Steelhead on tap!!! They all grab a brew and disscus wether or not they should go back and find Bernie. They put it to the vote and the answer is.....

Anyone who sharts in the truck while puking doesnt deserve to fish with the likes of us. But they told an over friendly lady at the bar where to find Bernie as he just may be......

Guest Big Moose

This lovely (toothless) woman flies out the door on her way to bernie's location and sure enough there he is clean shorts in hand.Mean while back at the road side rat hole Roger is feelin a little rubber-necked and decides to share a little tid bit of info about his green tights he planned on lending to Bernie when all of a sudden...

Gone8to1248

in strolls Bernie with two mid 20's young ladies on his arm and smiling! His 4 friends all sit there stareing with a look of bewilderment on thier faces wonder whay happenned to the toothless lady of the night they sent after him.When they asked him how this happened he told them that while he was bathing in the river these to fisherladies came along and were so impressed by his.......

Guest fishinbuddy

for some unknown reason he confesses that he is secretly wearing his wifes silk panties. Well!!!!! Terry is so surprised by this statement he falls backwards off of his bar stool And ends up spilling a table full of hells angels drinks on the floor. In order to avoid a scuffle he.........

Gone8to1248

for some unknown reason he confesses that he is secretly wearing his wifes silk panties. Well!!!!! Terry is so surprised by this statement he falls backwards off of his bar stool And ends up spilling a table full of hells angels drinks on the floor. In order to avoid a scuffle he.........

i hope like hell thats Roger your talking about and not me! :lol::lol:

Terry looks at Shane and Beamer and shouts why did you PUSH me into these gentlemans drinks!

Guest fishinbuddy

in strolls Bernie with two mid 20's young ladies on his arm and smiling! His 4 friends all sit there stareing with a look of bewilderment on thier faces wonder whay happenned to the toothless lady of the night they sent after him.When they asked him how this happened he told them that while he was bathing in the river these to fisherladies came along and were so impressed by his.......

Ability to hide his member like a scared turtle hideing in its shell. They asked if they could put put him in a side show in a circus. Bernie said sure but we have to stop and see my buddies first. Shane could believe what he was hearing and said.......

Guest Big Moose

So much for this being a day trip and adds that they should be hittin the road so the crew head out with fishergirls intow.after a few miles they come to....

GC 54

a side road that they thought would be a nice place to take the fishergirls. On the way in, you would never guess what happened......

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Some Old Guy

We drove right into the spot where Big Moose was hunting and Terry thought it would be funny to start honking the horn. Terry honked the horn so long that the battery died. Then we saw Big Moose walking towards us shaking his head that's when......

Guest Wes

a fork in the road. Shane yells stop and gets out to pick up the fork when a semi truck horn blares and....

I laughed out load at this one.

Shane jumps off the road and rolls down the ditch. This was no ordinary ditch, this was a 300 foot cliff. He tumbles over the cliff and lands in a lake. Good thing he had a pocket full of...

Cheech

...opened AlkaSelzer. When the water contacted the tablets....

Guest fishinbuddy

it tickled his berries. The other guys could hear his distressed laughter and Terry quickly.......