• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest TerryK

What a story!

Gone8to1248

Beamer and yelling "He told me his favoriete spot! He told me his favoriete spot!" He said it 100yards from the mouth of the Current River UP STREAM from the lake! Something fishy about that Canuck say's! I think that would put you just below the dam Big Moose. Big Moose replied......

Guest Big Moose

HEY LOOK UP IN THE SKY!!!!!and disappeared into the bush line laughing...(I have a feeling if beamer told me his spots a slug of some calibre would be next)

Gone8to1248

meen while back at the car as Roger is getting out of the trunk and slipping back into his green tights, the toothless ???? lady of the evenning? she-man? Thunder Bays Top Steelhead Guide? ( my money is on the last choice) comes crawling naked out of the trunk from under Roger and low and behold she has a new tattoo on her bumm saying "WELCOME TO THUNDER BAY FISHING.COM and holding a 36" Steelhead! While all this is going on there is a large noise and looking down the road Bernie see's this angry mob running up the road pulling a big tanker with a Canadian swill sign on the side of it. Terry and canuck grab Bernie and knock him down and holds him while the mob rolls out a hose and yells "Swill drinking,Funny Talking, no fish catching rednecks are we!" they take the hose and turn on the valve and.....

Guest Big Moose

Bernie receives a beer enema to clear any remaining watered down yankee beer,They then give the nozzle a wipe and pry open his mouth inserting the nozzle like a feeding tube they then begin to....