• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest TerryK

What a story!

GC 54

....hit Moose over the head with the last beer. Beamer and Bernie are hee hawing as they watch what is going on. They had their own brewskies, and they also had the fishergirls with them. Off they head to the truck to go and.....

TIME OUT

my wife can't understand what is so funny, why I am laughing out loud, but she says its better than the smile I give when I 'win' something on ebay.

NOW BACK TO THE STORY........

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest fishinbuddy

Check out tthe fork that beamer found in the road because bernie figured it was worthy of putting on the antiques road show. As they were examineing their new found treasure Terry all of a sudden.............

Gone8to1248

Where the hell has Shane and Cheech dissapeared to? Again and come to think about it JUST where is the other Fishing gal! When all of a sudden here comes Roger and GC84 carreing......

Guest fishinbuddy

A dead bear. You see the bear died of food poisoning because it ate a fish that ate a hair that came from Rogers........

Guest Big Moose

First beer that day in the road side rat hole.Next Cheech and DC84 come strolling out of no where with a smile on one and disgust on the other.....You figure out who did what to whom.....

Cheech

Apparently DC84 had a gauranteed world record Brook trout hooked in Beamer's secret hole. As he brought it to shore Cheech went to tail it and while grabbing the line 3 ft from the fish, snapped it, causing the world record fish to break free. Just then......

Gone8to1248

Saving Georges life! As we all know that if you were in Beamers boat fishing his holes and caught a world record Brook Trout, the next words that we all would be hearing is "Dearly departed, we are all gathered here now to celebrate the short life and violant death of our friend who died while fishing with the Beamer by..........

and imagine the eulogy Big Moose would be giving!............

GC 54

Saving Georges life! As we all know that if you were in Beamers boat fishing his holes and caught a world record Brook Trout, the next words that we all would be hearing is "Dearly departed, we are all gathered here now to celebrate the short life and violant death of our friend who died while fishing with the Beamer by..........

and imagine the eulogy Big Moose would be giving!............

TIME OUT......

GC54 and DC84 are not the same person. (oops, another clue for the upcoming contest)

If George was to catch the record spec, that would be ok, but if DC caught it, that would still be ok.

CARRY ON........

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Gone8to1248

TIME OUT

THE WAY THIS STORY IS GOING IT'S HARD TO KEEP UP WITH THE WHO'S WHO HERE! :lol:

OKAY FORWARD

As Big Moose is reading the eulogy about the bear the guys were carreing, Terry k cam running up with a Steeelhead that he had just caught with his fingers sticky in the gills and out it's mouth with one hand and a baseball bat in the other screaming.............

Guest fishinbuddy

HOLD ON GUYS ONE FALSE MOVE AND THA FISH GETS IT!!!!! Of course every body new by the way he was holding the fish it was a gonner anyways. So they just ignored him. This made Terry so angry that he..........

Guest canuck

Jumped on his skate board because his dirt bike was broken and flipped everyone the bird saying.......

Gone8to1248

....... I'm taking my trouphy and have it mounted, while all the rest of the group stood looking at each other wondering why he would have a 6 inch Steelhead mounted! About that time Big Moose pops up and say "Hey lets head back up to the watering hole and check out that toothless....

GC 54

....if she would get out of bed early enough in the morning on the last day of the season, because she held the bull tag this year. But oh no, so, Beamer got hold of Canuck, took Bernie, Terry down to look for the Big Moose. There he was laid out, getting ready to......

Guest Wes

Spank his monkey. Something scared his monkey so it ran up a tree and would not come down. This aggravated Big Moose so he reaches over and chokes his chicken. His chicken was in fact a rooster and an angry one ta boot. It bit him. Now Moose is mad so he turns and punches the clown. Apparently unknown to everyone, the circus blew into town. The favourite part of the circus for Big Moose is the…

Guest Big Moose

Part when the computer programer gets tossed from the top of the big top into a small pool of hot dog flavoured water,Right before he gets a fishing rod rammed into his chocolate starfish but wait just then walking down the river bank comes......

Guest Big Moose

Grumpy lookin for someone to occupy his wife in the hot tub while he sneaks away for some brookie fishing,When out of nowhere here comes....

Cheech

Big Moose wearing his favourite Montreal Canadiens jersey with #1 fan on the back. Next thing you know, Mitch, the all time biggest Toronto Maple Leafs fan walks in with his autographed Tucker jersey on and .....

Guest Big Moose

Big Moose wearing his favourite Montreal Canadiens jersey with #1 fan on the back.

Now theres a kick in the balls if I've ever taken one,Never would I root for a team with a toilet seat for an emblem..

(sorry for getting off topic but it had to be said)

Guest Big Moose

Big Moose wearing his favourite Montreal Canadiens jersey with #1 fan on the back. Next thing you know, Mitch, the all time biggest Toronto Maple Leafs fan walks in with his autographed Tucker jersey on and .....

In walks wampa through the weeds mouthing off and grumbling to himself when he notices that everyone is looking at him and then he realizes there's an eight foot strip of buttwad stuck to his boot and it's covered in....

Guest Big Moose

Latest victims,Everybody had already gone about their buisiness when Wes came sprinting out of the backwoods saying "That toothless woman isn't a toothless woman at all it's a dude I saw it with my own eyes when she offered to".....

Guest Wes

I might catch flack for this, Especially from my wife but here goes anyway... :rolleyes:

Latest victims,Everybody had already gone about their buisiness when Wes came sprinting out of the backwoods saying "That toothless woman isn't a toothless woman at all it's a dude I saw it with my own eyes when she offered to".....

Show me how to catch steelhead. "That she-man did a drift down the flow without getting a snag or catching weeds at all"! Wes breathlessly exclaims. Then under his breath he mutters "That is one pointer I will definatly use." Wes holds up a fat 27" buck that the toothless he-wench pulled out of the run. "See" he states. Immediatly TerryK grabs the fish and starts to run. He yells....

GC 54

he yells......"start the car, start the car, I only have a conservation licence. Beamer, start the car....". As Terry jumps into the trunk to hide on his way back to Thunder Bay, with Beamer at the wheel, and Bernie chasing them down the highway, you'll never guess who pops out of the bushes. We all know him as Canuck, and he was not going to let these guys go. He pulls them over. Terry thinks they are in TBay and starts yelling, "let me out, let me out".

"Get out of the car Beamer", Canuck demands. Just then Bernie comes to a screeching halt, his soles of his waders worn off due to running so fast to keep up. He doesn't like what he sees, so Bernie.........

Gone8to1248

ROGER!!! Getout of there and get these green tights back on before you catch a bumm cold! and also MERRY CHRISTMAS from all of us guy's and gals on Thunder Bay Fishing.Com :lol::ninja::lol: About that time here comes the Big Moose charging out of the bush carreing..............and screamming................