• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Kayaker

Thunder Bay Fishing QUIZZZ

Cheech

Let me try to think of a tough one. I did though,ask a two part question above.But it's no good for Bernie.

Gone8to1248

Let me try to think of a tough one. I did though,ask a two part question above.But it's no good for Bernie.

Just kidding with you guy's! Ask anything you want. I'll surf the net to try and find my answers. I find other interesting things while I'm doing it. And I know what country Thunder Bay< Ontario is in! Quebec!! :lol::lol:

Cheech

OK.This is probably an easy one but "Who had the world's first practical fish finder " and in " what year was it commercialized?" Couldn't think of anything else.

Gone8to1248

OK.This is probably an easy one but "Who had the world's first practical fish finder " and in " what year was it commercialized?" Couldn't think of anything else.

My guess 1956 thier green box flasher

Cheech

Right on. Floors yours. Your turn to ask a question?

uncle

Questions are harder to find than answers. This one is pretty easy.

Lake Nipgon is the largest body of water contained completely in Ontario. What is the second largest?

uncle

Right on Grumpy. Best walleye fishing on the planet. :) Your turn.

Lac Seul is a large, crescent shaped lake in northwestern Ontario, Canada. It is approximately 241 km (150 miles) long. It has a maximum (regulated) depth of 47.2 m, with a surface elevation of 357 m above sea level. It is the second largest body of water entirely within the province of Ontario. The lake consists of open water bays, narrow channels, and islands. It is a relatively shallow lake with many rock shoals. This provides a good habitat for Walleye and Northern pike as well as Bass, Perch, and Muskie. Lac Seul is noted for offering some of the best fishing in Ontario.

grumpy

When was the last time that someone caught a brown trout in the arrow river? (don't know answer) just curious.

When will they tear down the BS dam?

Guest TerryK

When was the last time that someone caught a brown trout in the arrow river? (don't know answer) just curious.

When will they tear down the BS dam?

1) ask the fly fishing club.

2) Maybe never. Don't be in such a rush to get rid of that dam. Once it's gone, you open up many, many miles of prime SEA LAMPREY spawning areas. The better (and more likely) solution will be a fish ladder of some type. The whole issue is being looked at right now.

grumpy

Sorry I didn’t know the answer to either of those questions. I will post a new one. Who did I sell the islander and wild river too and for how much?

Gone8to1248

Sorry I didn’t know the answer to either of those questions. I will post a new one. Who did I sell the islander and wild river too and for how much?

what did you do Grumpy? Forget who you sold that fly rod and pin reel to? Getting old there are we? :lol:

Bernie