• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Big Moose

WELL I GOT BUSTED!!

Guest Big Moose

In the spring of 07' I bought a 2001 Arctic Cat ZR700 and kept it from the wife until the appropriate time to let her in on this little purchase,Well this month I put insurance on the beast(not thinking about the bank statment)and she noticed there was a bit more money going to the insurance company.So this is how I got caught.Just a warning to you fellas, I don't want to see you in the same boat as me.I did learn that it's easier to ask permission than to beg for forgivness..Now she wants to ride it.....Get yer own!!!!! :lol:

[attachmentid=341] [attachmentid=339][attachmentid=340]SURE IS DAMN FUN THOUGH WORTH EVERY BIT OF THE SH!T I'M IN NOW

Guest Whopper2

Funny stuff Big Moose and here I worry about the odd rod and reels that I pick up and don't say nothing about. It's not that I hide it from her but I get tired of hearing "Like you really need another fishing pole" to which I usually respond yes dear it's kind of like you and shoes :lol:

Guest Big Moose

I wasn't hiding it I was strategically keeping it for the right time and place to let her in on that lil tid bit of info.haa haa

Buck 120

LOL

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

crisop

should have paid cash for the insurance...lol

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Guest stumped

When will you guys ever learn that we women always have ways of finding things out and making you pay for it? You may think we don't know... but we really do and we are just letting you set yourselves up. :lol:

Guest Big Moose

She's hooked!!! I can hardly get her away from the machine now, One ride is all it took..The first words out of her mouth were "WOW THAT'S FAST(followed by)"I LLLLLIKE IT"!!!!

It seems I got out of that one with flying colors...Now what's she gonna say when I tell her I NEED an ATV.!!!

Thefishleclair

Way to go!!!! Looks like a nice ride....

N E tips on how to get my bow passed the wife???

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Guest Big Moose

It's sometimes better to ask permission.

Than beg for forgiveness!(only sometimes)

Besides, Like Stumped said "They know anyways"

Some Old Guy

Ummmm I made a decision once.

I can't multi-task as I don't have a uterus.

I answer every question with "I'm sorry, Thank you."

And I really try to live by, Happy Wife, Happy Life.

I try to remember to put the toilet seat back down and i don't keep my leeches in the toilet tank anymore.

I still don't call home when I'm going to be late as I figure why get in crap twice.

Once a month my wife hops on her menstral cycle and performs hit and runs on me all week.

I don't buy anything with out permission. True it may be easier to beg for forgiveness but that takes a really looooooooong time!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

grumpy

Ummmm I made a decision once.

so might I

I can't multi-task as I don't have a uterus.

I wouldn't want one

I answer every question with "I'm sorry, and finish with Thank you."

And I really try to live by, Happy Wife, Happy Life.

that's right

I try to remember to put the toilet seat back down and i don't keep my leeches in the toilet tank anymore.

I am just glad when its clean with 4 kids under 9

I still don't call home when I'm going to be late as I figure why get in crap twice.

That was my mother and I hope never to be like that i want those kids to call and know that they will never get in crap. The wife knows to wait a considerable amount of time like 48 hours before starting to worry and do something goofy and call the cops making me grumpy.

Once a month my wife hops on her menstral cycle and performs hit and runs on me all week.

It happens I am glad I do not have a uterus.

I don't buy anything with out permission. True it may be easier to beg for forgiveness but that takes a really looooooooong time!

I like buying stuff with out permission last year a I bought a hot tub she liked that. She knows that I need a 15 or 20hp for one of my boats but thats the one she drives or gets lost in.

I ask like a year in advance then might bring it up a few times and keep rotating other stuff in so she always kinda knows what's happening. So far I got in Steelhead Camp, 1 day a week for the spring, the 3 days befor Fathers day, Family Weekend in the bush, Visitirs from out of town, Trip, then every ?????? until its too cold. I count about 50-60 days. She must be thinking happy husband sure beats Grumpy Guy.

GRUMPY

Smokey

It's sometimes better to ask permission.

Than beg for forgiveness!(only sometimes)

Besides, Like Stumped said "They know anyways"

In my house it takes the same amount of time to beg for forgiveness as it does to beg for permission so I perfer to deal with the forgiveness part while I have the toy in my garage.

Some Old Guy

Yes, forgiveness is nice...... But do they really ever forget?

Roger

Grumpy!

Love your replies!

Laughing over here!

I was just joking about calling home. I always do. (and yes it's 70% getting in crap twice but she knows I'm alive!)

Roger

Buck 120

Now Roger did she make you clarify that? Kidding..

Some Old Guy

Clarify...... What? That I'm alive?

Roger

Buck 120

No the not calling home vs the calling home.

Some Old Guy

Yes.

Roger............

Gone8to1248

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones when it comes to going fishing! The only thing my family ask's me is "Are you coming back"! :lol: I've been known to go fishing for a week and not show up for a month! My excuse is the fish were biting. The family has gotten so use to it they don't even bother to ask anymore. My nephews like it when I stay gone because they make $5.00 a day feeding my cat while I'm gone, so the longer I'm gone the richer they get! I enjoy readding some of these reports as it is a reminder on WHY I'm staying single! After being widowed 4 times I have given up on that. The first 3 wives died from eating poison mushrooms and the last one died from a broken kneck, she wouldn't eat her mushrooms! :lol::lol:

Just kidding here on that one guy's! I enjoy my fishing and traveling around to much anymore, it's a great way to relax and get away from it all after working 20 hour days ,7 days aweek for most of my life. So this summer while I'm up there and sitting out there fishing, I'll think about you all and give a little smile while I'm catching all those fish! (except Steelhead!) :lol: That ones for you Terry! Have fun up there and keep freezing your butts off out on the ice.

Bernie

Guest stumped

Well, the nice thing for me is that both my husband and I like the same things. So when he suggested an ATV I said sure, he suggested a Jeep, I said sure, he suggested a new boat, I said sure... but we still haven't gotten that. The only thing he has to do in order to have these little toys?

He has to take me fishing every weekend in the spring/summer/fall and also hunting any chance we get. :D

I think that is a fair arrangement. He's happy, I'm happy... no sleeping on the couch for anyone... get to keep snuggling. ;)

grumpy

I just helped my wife dye her hair. Thats got to be worth a new fishing rod

Buck 120

Grumpy, the money you guys saved by doing her hair at home vs a hair dresser could buy two!!! LOL

Guest Big Moose

He has to take me fishing every weekend in the spring/summer/fall and also hunting any chance we get

Yah I I I I don't think I'd sign on that deal.I don't think I'd make it to long with out jumping overboard.See my wife doesn't fish and I like it that way,And she doesn't hunt either and I like that even more!!!!She's happy basking in the sun on the dock or at a beach sipping a cocktail while I do some fishing.

I just helped my wife die her hair. Thats got to be worth a new fishing rod

Gotta be worth a new rod and the first weekend out with it!!!!!

I must tell the truth I've been in that hair dying boat before but you gotta watch what your doing see because if ANYTHING ever happened she could easily put the blame on you.(good bye new rod - hello hair dressers)

Some Old Guy

Bernie! Love those mushrooms!

My wife asked me to wash her wool sweater. She told me how to set the washer over the phone so I would wash it properly. I followed the instructions she gave me to a tee.

After it was done washing I thought I'd go that extra mile for her and throw it in the dryer so it would be nice and dry when she came home.

All I could say was, "Can't you just see I was meaning good?"

Roger

Guest Big Moose

Done that one too only the sweater was fleece..(not allowed to do her laundry anymore)!!!!!BONUS!!!

Some Old Guy

How about leaving a container of worms out in the house with white carpet and your new puppy rips the container apart. Dealt with that one yet?

Roger