• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest canuck

Trail camera photos

Guest canuck

This is the first time that I have actually used a trail camera. These photos are the first ones as I had the camera incorrectly set the first time and all I had pictures of were me.

I was excited to see the doe and fawn, expecting to see a buck but just happy to see deer period. With any luck the next time there will be a buck. They are coming in to feed morning noon and around 6pm like clock work...will keep you posted.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

They have started to go to the area that I have placed the Xtreme Scents deer candy as well, but only have one camera at this time, will provide photos as they come in.

Shane Baker

SKB Enterprises

807-626-3353

Some Old Guy

Those are some great photos.

What kind of trail cam is that?

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest canuck

Those are some great photos.

What kind of trail cam is that?

Roger

Roger,

It is the Moultrie 100...1.3MP(older model, now 2.1MP). I have been really happy with it since I got it. I have sold some with the rechargeable 6V battery(and charger) and with the solar panel so all you need to do is check out the card every so often to see how many pics are on it...exchange it and then view either on computer or as I do take out the family digital camera view on scene delete what I want, change card if I want and start over again. Could not be easier unless it was done from home but that camera is too expensive for me..LOL!

Here is a photo of the two new cameras by Moultrie. They are a good camera for the money and there are several people in Thunder Bay using them that are very happy with the product and quality of photos from them.

IPB Image Game Spy 200 3.1 MP camera

IPB Image Game Spy 100 2.1 MP camera

Smokey

Great looking deer and the cams working well. Thanks for the pics.