• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

Kashabowie and Fishing

Gone8to1248

:rolleyes:

Only 18 days left before I head up to Thunder Bay and then out to Kashabowie for some great fall fishing. Will be spending a week in town before going out to Birch Point Resort on Kashabowie and hit some of the hot spots for some nice walleye. Going to wander over towards the Nipigon area and try my luck on some of the rivers over there for Salmon and Steelhead the first week. i just might be seeing some of you at DNR again while I'm up there. It always is one of my first stops to see whats new up there.

Gone8to1248

Some Old Guy

Looking forward to talking to you again!

I have a couple of fall trips planned out and I'll compare notes with ya!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest Dobsey

Good luck roger and Gone... I have two last trips planned, one back out to northern lights next weekend to go for one last walleye attemp, then bring the boat back into town and go out to shebandowan or lac, i forget which one my dad said...

Good luck to everyone with there fall fishing

Guest HairyVetch

We are heading up with a group to fish Kashabowie Sept 9th through the 16th. Last time I was there it was spring and caught several smallies pike and walleye. I have never experienced fall fishing this far north so other then being a lot colder then I am used to I am not sure what to expect. We plan drifting main lake points with live bait as well as trolling cranks. I am sure we will do some night fishing as well. If anyone has any sugestions please email me and I'll pass along what we find works and doesn't work. Thanks :)

zerro500@hotmail.com

Gone8to1248

Only 13 days left before I take off for Thunder Bay and Kashabowie Lake. I'll put the offer out there again if anyone has some free time and would like to come out to the lake and do some fishing just let me know and all you'll need is your fishing pole and I'll have the boat and an empty seat! If anyones interested you can email me at gone8to1248@yahoo.com

Gone8to1248

:)