• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest merc

Couple Things

Guest merc

[attachmentid=6]Ok I've been away taking my son to college and see there's been lots of fun here in cyber-fishing world---I've re-registered--good work Roger/Techster---I guess I can't leave town anymore.

I finally got out anglin ---tell me---Is this what they look like?

See Ya

Merc

post-35-1157459011_thumb.jpg

Some Old Guy

Thanks merc!

That is one hog of a bass!

Roger Mayer

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest merc

Nice Catch!!! Terry!!!....Looks Like I have to plan a trip up your way.... lol

I

Well Tech you know the tuition to the Northern Bass School is pretty steep.....maybe you could go through the Molson's scholarship Plan LOL

Let me know if your headin out this way.

Merc

Guest Dobsey

Nice bass what were the specs on that one???? I reeled on in that was about that size, along with a couple other nice sized bass, were all tossed back at the camp though.

Guest merc

Nice bass what were the specs on that one???? I reeled on in that was about that size, along with a couple other nice sized bass, were all tossed back at the camp though.

Pinched tail around 20 inches---I'm thinkin 5 plus lbs---pretty fat fish

GC 54

Don't want to burst your bass bubble, but take a look at the attached site. You'll be surprised.

http://floridafisheries.com/faqs/bass-size.html

Nice fish anyway....

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest merc

Don't want to burst your bass bubble, but take a look at the attached site. You'll be surprised.

http://floridafisheries.com/faqs/bass-size.html

Nice fish anyway....

Well I guess I should have done the measurements----I just wanted to get a length and get him back in the drink.

I've been weighing these guys for quite a few years and I'm usually pretty close getting the length and how fat he is---actually a friend of mine caught a very similiar fish a while back and it came in at 5.4 lbs on a certified scale---who am I to argue that old Florida science

Gotta go patch my bass bubble now

Adios

Merc

Guest Techwiz

Well Tech you know the tuition to the Northern Bass School is pretty steep.....maybe you could go through the Molson's scholarship Plan LOL

Let me know if your headin out this way.

Merc

Will start working on the Molson's scholarship Plan now...lol Would love to attend that school.

Guest merc

Will start working on the Molson's scholarship Plan now...lol Would love to attend that school.

Many apply to the Northern Bass School but few are chosen..

You must be....Pure of spirit

Quick with the net

Able to quote Al Lindner's grandmother's maiden name

Have seen Jeremiah Johnson at least 3x

Able to listen to Neil Young any time--24/7

Just Kiddin---gimme a holler if your headin out this way

Merc

Guest canuck

Merc tell me you've been catching them on Xtreme Scents fish attractant!!!!...nice fish....I'll let you know if I have the chance to get up that way too. Would like to meet you in person.

Shane

Guest merc

Merc tell me you've been catching them on Xtreme Scents fish attractant!!!!...nice fish....I'll let you know if I have the chance to get up that way too. Would like to meet you in person.

Shane

Now that most tourneys are done info can be given out---I don't know how you can keep that gel on the shelves----it's the best I've ever used for filling tubes.

I was fishin last weekend and rolled over a spot with a factory scented bait and no Xtreme on it---nothing---put the garlic on it over the same spot ---2 fish immediately--my daughter then asked to have her bait garlic'ed

Not only bass though---one was a laker---guys that use tubes for lake trout should try this out.

True Story---try it out

Merc