• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

S.S.s

Guest Guest

When will the registration for next years sss take place I can't wait to participate again next year. Is it possible that the entry fee could increase by $50.00 per team, that way you guys could have a payout possibly to 10th place. This would please more of the anglers. Good job on the 2006 SSS, this tournament will be one of the top derbies to fish in the future, Gauranteed.

Guest Guest

$200 team... 75 team field would be excellent... for a total of $15,000

1. 6000

2. 3000

3. 1500

4. 1000

5. 800

6. 700

7. 600

8. 500

9. 400

10. 300

With $200 left over to cover a some expenses, but I know people will complain because it isn't 100% payback, but it isn't free to put on. It could also be used as part of the big fish prize. Just a thought...

I am sure Roger and Davis would like another half dozen volunteers...

Just my thoughts...

Guest Guest

They do not even have a date for 2007. Almost 2 months past the derby and no pictures/updates on the site or here?? Something is wrong? Or just someone being lazy? LOL...this tournament will be one of the top derbies to fish in the future if they keep the information up to date.

GC 54

I wouldn't call anyone who volunteers their personal time lazy. I understand everyone is anxious for information on this past SSS and the 2007. Roger has 2 jobs and a family, and with Techwiz's support, they were able to get this message board back up and running. Davis was working out of town quite a bit, and has been fishing lots. These three fine individuals do their best which obviously must be why the SSS is such a great success. As volunteers, what more can we ask of them. I too am anxious to register for 2007, our 9th place finish this year was just a start for Team Clark.

Good things are worth waiting for.....I don't think it will be too long and we will see and hear more. The campers at Shebandowan have various events going on throughout the summer months. Wouldn't want the SSS be the same weekend as their water skiing/wake board weekend, now would we.

Hang tight till then........

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

DJL66

I wouldn't call anyone who volunteers their personal time lazy. I understand everyone is anxious for information on this past SSS and the 2007. Roger has 2 jobs and a family, and with Techwiz's support, they were able to get this message board back up and running. Davis was working out of town quite a bit, and has been fishing lots. These three fine individuals do their best which obviously must be why the SSS is such a great success. As volunteers, what more can we ask of them. I too am anxious to register for 2007, our 9th place finish this year was just a start for Team Clark.

Good things are worth waiting for.....I don't think it will be too long and we will see and hear more. The campers at Shebandowan have various events going on throughout the summer months. Wouldn't want the SSS be the same weekend as their water skiing/wake board weekend, now would we.

Hang tight till then........

Well said GC 54. Why do some people feel the need to Bash other people and they don't have the nerve to identify themselves. If you have criticism, constructive or not then maybe you should direct your comments in a PM to the organizers of the S.S.S. I'm sure they would be glad to reply. And if you think you could improve the tournament or do a better job yourself than go for it. Believe it or not we all have a life outside of fishing, just be patient like the rest of us. Don

Guest Techwiz

They do not even have a date for 2007. Almost 2 months past the derby and no pictures/updates on the site or here?? Something is wrong? Or just someone being lazy? LOL...this tournament will be one of the top derbies to fish in the future if they keep the information up to date.

I guess you miss some posted...the standing is here already since the night the derby was done and I understand that Roger never got any pictures sent to him yet from whoever took the pictures as fas as what I heard last week. I can understand that you like to see them but if none of us never gotten them yet, who can you blame for being lazy?

Some Old Guy

"Yawn.......Stretch.......Scritch scratch......Yawn some more....."

GC 54 nalied it. We pretty much don't have any control over the area. We just can't slap a date. Hopefully we can get something going soon. But we all took a break and did our own thing and will get going on the SSS in the near future. We also have to meet with the Sheb. Assoc. and MNR to be able to get dates. Davis does a lot of meetings just to secure a date and we have to get invited to them and we do not set these meeting dates.

Well, back to the couch with the remote control. Can somebody make me a sandwich please? Ha Ha

Roger Mayer

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest GUEST

"Yawn.......Stretch.......Scritch scratch......Yawn some more....."

GC 54 nalied it. We pretty much don't have any control over the area. We just can't slap a date. Hopefully we can get something going soon. But we all took a break and did our own thing and will get going on the SSS in the near future. We also have to meet with the Sheb. Assoc. and MNR to be able to get dates. Davis does a lot of meetings just to secure a date and we have to get invited to them and we do not set these meeting dates.

Well, back to the couch with the remote control. Can somebody make me a sandwich please? Ha Ha

Roger Mayer

Well put... GC54 and Roger. I'm looking it as well.

Guest Guest

Hey Roger wake up,Seppi here, Just wanted to let you know we have some easterners (Nipigon) that are smallie lovers too and we will be out too prove that next year.....haha

Seppi and Budsey