• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beamer

Big Walleye Picture

Guest Beamer

I have been meaning to post this picture for a while,it is of a huge walleye my cousin caught and released from a small river.Yes he is holding it by the gill plate which is a no-no he simply hoisted it up for a few snap shots and released it with out weighing or measuring.He did say it was over 36" and had a huge girth.Just thought I'd post it for your enjoyment :D

Beamer

IPB Image

Some Old Guy

That is a pig!!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest Dan

That is a huge, huge Walleye. Thanks for the pic Beamer. Since we are at that time of year when hard water meets soft, and there's not many fishing posts, I'll add another pic of a nice locally caught fish. Anybody have any more??

IPB Image

Guest Dobsey

THanks for sharing guy's the only fish that was anything like what you guys have posted there wasnt a camera in the boat :(

eyelander

Yeah, that fish is a brute Beamer, was it a semi-local river??

I'll post this pic, it was caught in may shortly after ice out from one of our put and take speck lakes, and my personal best at 19" x 12.5". Caught it trolling a 2 bladed, hammered brass worm harness, and had just passed over a reef. Was dropping it down the slope back into deeper water, then "SLAM".

It used to be my avatar, but haven't gotten around to putting it back there yet.

[attachmentid=52]

post-66-1163948622_thumb.jpg

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Guest hardcorefishn

Nice fish, wish I caught Wallys and specks like that! Here's my addition, I know it's a stinky Northern, but fun to catch (and good to eat).

post-59-1163961243_thumb.jpg

Guest TerryK

Hey hardcore, I see you have discovered the big pike right in the harbor! There used to be a guy that weighed in at Blackfoots, 2-3 pike per month in the 20+ range from that same area. He rigged the biggest sucker minnow he could get and just let them swim around with an open bail. Anywhere along that shoreline from Current river west holds huge pike.

fisherdude

i also discoverd the huge pike..this fall when salmon fishing at the mouth or the CR i wasnt having to much luck so i tryed between the peirs and the island and hooked into a HUGE pike on a Xrap...got away though :(

Guest Dobsey

I guess if I ever decide to go to a spot I can just walk to I should go to the mouth of the CR and just try to catch some pike. Terry do you work at Black Foot?

Guest TerryK

I guess if I ever decide to go to a spot I can just walk to I should go to the mouth of the CR and just try to catch some pike. Terry do you work at Black Foot?

No, my mother used to own it.

Guest Dobsey

In some way you could be related to me unless she sold the buisness to a non family member, because my dad is related to the owners now. Unless we are talking about to diffrent places