• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

GC 54

TWO DOWN, TWO TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GC 54
MOTOR CITY MADNESS!

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest canuck

Mods can you ban this guy.....oh wait he is a mod.....playing Cat and Mouse...LOL!

Shane

GC 54

The only cup that the Pens will be holding is the cup they pull out of their pants after every game, and it looks like they only have to do that two more times. lol lol

For those who have never had the opportunity to see the cup the Pens will be holding, take a good look!

post-6-1211819428_thumb.jpg

na na na na na na na na hey heyahey goodbye

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Cheech

The thought crossed my mind already on the banning part Shane. LOL

Guest canuck

Please delete this post...it will cause bad blood....anyways...the Pens have the Wings right where they want them now.

This is going to seven games.

Shane

GC 54

ozie, ozie, ozie

Just imagine, 12 periods of Stanley Cup finals and no goals against!

".....dreams never die, only dreamers, and I'm not the only one......"

Bear

Pittsburg who, are they even going to show up, GC54, Detroit is like the old bulls, slow, but steady, Shine up the cup (Stanley) its on its way to Detroit.

Bear

GC 54

.............here we are at Oakmount Country Club, it is Sunday, June 1st at 7:00 am, ready for the start of today's rounds...........first on the tee, Sidney Crosby.............second on the tee, Evgeni Malkin.......third on the tee, Michel Therrien..........and fourth on the tee, Mario Lemieux..............what a great foursome..........and yet so early into the summer and they are already playing golf, but they really need the practice to play a round with the Leafs or Canadiens who have had so much more tee off time already this year, again...........

............here we are in downtown Detroit, the Motor City, also known as HOCKEY TOWN USA! Home of the 2008 Stanley Cup Champions........crowds have remained here all night, celebrating the Wing's sensational romp of the Penguins..............wait a moment......what's that shiny thing making its way down the street towards us......no its not a new shinny car, its the Stanley Cup! And look who's sitting beside it, its none other than Ozie himself.......and we all know why his name has the big 'O' at the start of it, it is the same big 'O' that haunted the Pens in all four games of the Stanley Cup finals............let's see if we can get a word from the rest of the none Detroit fans on TBF.........

Guest canuck

Ahhh how the Detroit fans jump on the Osgood band wagon.....he was traded a few years back remember. So he is having a good run....you wait....like him, Hasek, Hodson, Cheveldae, Bester, Ing, Micalef, Low, Hanlon Chevrier, Essensa, Holland, Vernon, Mio, Millen, Legace and the rest will be gone and forgotten as one that could not finish..the list is endless.....sorry George...I will be the first to offer you the towel and a rather large shoulder to cry on...LOL!

Shane

GC 54

Shane, you don't have too much fan support, now do you. It is still a clinic for the Pens, on home ice. Still two more periods.

That big shoulder you talk about, is that from carrying the Pens golf bags? LOL

GC 54

OK you quiet Pens fans, lets hear it, I can take the ridicule.......

wampa
OK you quiet Pens fans, lets hear it, I can take the ridicule.......

The Pens have the Wings right where they want them. Need I remind you that the last time the Pens won the cup, they were down 2 games to nothing! :lol:

Never hold your farts in.

They travel up your spine into your brain, and that is where crappy ideas come from.

Guest canuck

George.....did you hear that sound.....it was a choke....Osgood is famous for them.

Shane

GC 54

Canuck, are you and Wampa the only two Pens fans, besides DC, that aren't afraid to admit it?

wampa
Canuck, are you and Wampa the only two Pens fans, besides DC, that aren't afraid to admit it?

I think Chelios can apply for his old age pension this summer. Staal will be bringing the cup back to Tbay this summer!!!!

They travel up your spine into your brain, and that is where crappy ideas come from.

GC 54

Wampa, waiting for the day that the Staal youngster brings the Stanley Cup to Thunder Bay is like waiting for the day that people stop feeding the deer on the island. And I know that you personally would love to see that day. lol lol

IT JUST AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! LET'S FACE IT!

again........'dreams don't die, only dreamers'...........

But remember Russ, if you do get that new job, all this is only in good fun! You remember that too, Shane! lol

wampa
Wampa, waiting for the day that the Staal youngster brings the Stanley Cup to Thunder Bay is like waiting for the day that people stop feeding the deer on the island. And I know that you personally would love to see that day. lol lol

IT JUST AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! LET'S FACE IT!

again........'dreams don't die, only dreamers'...........

But remember Russ, if you do get that new job, all this is only in good fun! You remember that too, Shane! lol

Of course George, I already forget what your truck looks like lol!

We'll see about the cup!

Guest canuck

George that truck and matching boat are hard to miss. And as for all in good fun....it sure is...good thing we have not bet on this as I would hate to take your retirement money....LOL!

Shane

GC 54
George that truck and matching boat are hard to miss. And as for all in good fun....is sure is...good thing we have not bet on this as I would hate to take your retirement money....LOL!

Shane

You don't have to worry about taking my retirement money, the gas stations and D & R already are!

Bill Arnott

Nice to see a decent game after the first couple romps. I think you'll be rewarded George - it just may take a little longer.

While Osgood has not had a lot of shots his positioning and rebound control have made it look easy. He may not possess the skills set that Fleury has his experience & patience have got him where he now stands.

Let's hope for more good matches like last night.

>Bill

CRESTINER BOATS SMITHS RV BRENNEN FORD THUNDERBAYFISHING.COM

grumpy

I am going to wade into this.

BRING THE CUP TO TBAY

Go Pens Go

GC 54

In 24 hours the Pens will waddle out onto the ice and begin to shiver as they face the Wings for their last home game of 2008.

Say goodbye to your fans, you won't see them again until next season. hey ey ey ey goooooodbye

grumpy
In 24 hours the Pens will waddle out onto the ice and begin to shiver as they face the Wings for their last home game of 2008.

Say goodbye to your fans, you won't see them again until next season. hey ey ey ey goooooodbye

I predict that in 25 and 1/2 hours GC will be eating his words