• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest hardcorefishn

WHITEFISH LAKE;)

Guest hardcorefishn

I called Whitefish Lake Resort today and they said that there may be a half inch of ice on the lake, and they are not sure if there is ice all the way across the lake!! Should head out with the BOAT.

eyelander

I'd give it a bit hardcore. Probably a bit of shore ice a ways out, but with the forecasted warm trend this week, that could all be gone shortly, so dont winterize the boat yet. Was out hunting up hwy. 527 yesterday, and there was shore ice on the larger lakes, ponds were all frozen over, but I do not think it is very thick.

Darn, I wish it could just get to staying below zero highs for a bit, I like to make a first ice trip to Whitefish a couple of times before christmas for the night bite.

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Guest Perchman

I went to the public launch today to measure the thickness and my tape read 3.25 inches. Someone else had walked out further than I did. If the nights stay as cool as this past week, I'll be out Saturday evening.

eyelander

Nuh uh, not me, I will be using my sled when I go out there, gotta be at least 12 inches for me. I don't want to go for a swim, I want to go fishing.

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance