• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
speckmaster

Ice Update

speckmaster

We tried to get in some late wally fishing today, but all the lakes were pretty well frozen over. There is about 3 inches of ice on the lakes off of 527. There wasn't much snow in the bush either. There are traces of snow here and there, but no substantial amount.

Guest Dobsey

SO there are no lakes left over that are fishable from shore??? Really starting to get the crave to go fishing since I don't hunt. But today does seem like a beautiful day to go for a walk in the bush for some animals even if you don't see any to try and shoot. But today seems like a perfect day to go and fish from shore to try and get a possible limit of fish, but I am guessing from your report all hopes of a shore fishing trip are off??

speckmaster

Every lake we saw just off of 527 and a few lakes that are quite a ways off of 527 are frozen. It's time to sharpen the blades.

Guest TerryK

SO there are no lakes left over that are fishable from shore??? Really starting to get the crave to go fishing since I don't hunt. But today does seem like a beautiful day to go for a walk in the bush for some animals even if you don't see any to try and shoot. But today seems like a perfect day to go and fish from shore to try and get a possible limit of fish, but I am guessing from your report all hopes of a shore fishing trip are off??

Lake Superior is still fishable from shore.