• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

Need some help with a new program.

Some Old Guy

Could some one run this for me to make sure it's working right? Try uploading a picture or two and let me know how it works out for you.

Thunder Bay Fishing Photos

Seems ok from the admin side but I need someone to actually try registering and loading up a few pictures to see if I have the kinks out.

Thanks.

Roger Mayer

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

speckmaster

everything looks good, but there doesn't seem to be any pictures there yet. hope this helps!

Some Old Guy

I know there aren't any pictures there. Ha HA! I need someone to upload some to see if it works from a registered member. I made this for you guys to use if you want.

Roger

Should also mention that you should be able to create a personal photo album for yourself.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest TerryK

Works great Roger. I just can't figure out how to put my pictures in a certain catagory. I made a personal album and that works fine, but I can't get any in the other catagories.

eyelander

I created my album, and have 2 pics in it, but cannot figure out how to place them in the album categories.

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Cheech

I screwed up my first registration by entering my old e-mail address,but it's minor as I registered with another user name( just added a letter). I'm in though, but I keep getting the message "Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload". Sorry couldn't stay and talk to you yesterday Roger, Rick had to go.