• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest MOOSE

Fishing Out of the Prince Arthur Landing Marina

Guest MOOSE

How has fishing been on Superior lately? We were thinking about coming to Thunder Bay next week (Sept. 11th or so) for about three days of fishing out of the Prince Arthur Landing Marina. Does anyone have any good tips they might be willing to share?

Thanks in advance,

Al on the MOOSE

Guest loggerpete

You gotta be more specific,offshore,boat,salmon,trout,bass,time of day.Don`t think you can fish off the

Docks though.

Guest MOOSE

You gotta be more specific,offshore,boat,salmon,trout,bass,time of day.Don`t think you can fish off the

Docks though.

Sorry. We've got a 22' enclosed cabin C-Dory, sort of an all weather, seaworthy little craft. We'd be interested in salmon and trout. We've been out on the lake before, but mainly out of Red Rock and earlier in the season. I know that a lot of folks fish around the Welcome Islands and sometimes just around the breakwater. But that's about the extent of my knowledge, especially this time of year. So anything I can learn in advance about possible locations, depths, presentations, etc., would be much appreciated.

Al