• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mike

fly fishing

Guest mike

I will be in the area next week and was wondering if anyone could help me finding some fish. I have never been up there and would be up for anything. Small brookie streams or casting for salmon on Superior I like it all. :) Any info would be great.

Thanks

Mike

Duluth, MN

Guest mike

I should also mention that I might be up for getting a guide if anyone has any reccomendations.

Thanks again,

Mike

Guest Guest

I should also mention that I might be up for getting a guide if anyone has any reccomendations.

Thanks again,

Mike

Brooktrout is closed in Division 21 after labour day,only the stocked lakes are open.Most of the rivers are very low some are too low to fish,hope for rain

Guest loggerpete

Mackenzie river,Nipigon river,Brown trout Arrow river but I`m not sure if the Brown trout are closed yet.

Nipigon river.D&R sporting goods here in Thunder bay could probably set you up with couple guide names.

Rivers are really low this summer cause we are in drought for month of August.Rent a canoe from Wild aters here in Thunder bay and try some fly fishing from that.Good luck

Guest Guest

Yeah, you're kind of going to be coming up during a bit of a "lull" in the trout fishing season. Brookies are closed for the most part, and steelhead are, for the most part, just staging in the lake still. If you can, I would postpone your trip another 3 weeks and hit the bigger steel runs rather than dabble for little stocked brookies. But if you're really horny for brookies, find yourself a stocked lake from the list provided by the MNR.