• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest forkhorn

2008 Archery Buck

Guest forkhorn

I got my deer head back and it looks awesome. I got it done by Laurie at Tail Tails Taxidermy in Terrace Bay. The price was excellent and it didn't even take that long to get. I got it before the NOSA Big game night so I brought it down and got it scored. What a great event and what quality animals we have in our region. My deer ended up scoring 127 6/8 FROW.

100_1171.jpg

100_1166.jpg

100_1168.jpg

100_1165.jpg

100_1167.jpg

Guest Nonus

But now you got the deer's butt hanging in the next room or outside.

Looks very nice, what is that tape on it?

Bill Arnott

Looks great Tom.

>Bill

CRESTINER BOATS SMITHS RV BRENNEN FORD THUNDERBAYFISHING.COM

Thefishleclair

Looks great tom....!!! Nonus that tape is the Tag

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Guest Grouseman

Great deer and great mount.. I have heard good things about that place in terrace bay.. does she have a web site?

btw I figured your buck would have scored more than he did.. regardless he is still a QUALITY NWO MATURE whitetail!!!!!!!!

and congrats on your POPE and YOUNG deer!!!!!!!

Guest forkhorn
Great deer and great mount.. I have heard good things about that place in terrace bay.. does she have a web site?

btw I figured your buck would have scored more than he did.. regardless he is still a QUALITY NWO MATURE whitetail!!!!!!!!

and congrats on your POPE and YOUNG deer!!!!!!!

I don't think she has a website, but she did e-mail my brother in law some pics of some deer. Her phone number is 1 (807)825-3711. She picked the deer up in Thunder Bay and brought it back, also. I am defintly going back if luck grants me another wall hanger. I didn't check what the deers gross score was but defintelty there where a few deductions. When I find it out I'll post it. The score doesn't matter to me anyways (maybe a litlle) its nice having the oppotuntity to take such a nice deer with a bow.

Thanks. Tom

Jayfishin

What kind of price is a guy lookin at for a mount like that? PM me if you prefer.

Thanx

Jay

Guest forkhorn
What kind of price is a guy lookin at for a mount like that? PM me if you prefer.

Thanx

Jay

The cost of this mount was 350.00, she also picked it up and dropped it off. I would say the best deal in town.. Hands down..

I just found out the Gross score was 136 6/8 and the net was 127 6/8.

oneshot

Hey forkhorn can you tell me if she scores the racks herself.Getting my buck done as we speak, i would love to get it scored too. :mellow:

Guest forkhorn
Hey forkhorn can you tell me if she scores the racks herself.Getting my buck done as we speak, i would love to get it scored too. :mellow:

She doesn't score them herself but there are couple of guys in Thunder Bay that do it and she would know of people that can do it also. Check the FROW website or the Ontario Monster Bucks website or the NOSA website or a personal fav. ontario trophy bucks. Any of these sites will bring to a link. The best bet is the NOSA big night.