• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
clu__82

two parts to this question

clu__82

1) for those of you who have shot or have experience with both ...which one ....Diamond Black Ice or Diamond Ice Man ....I currently have a Diamond Rock and Love it ...but am wanting to add another bow to my repretoire ...(oh and I might add I have a $2500 budget if I want it)

2) What bow....and what accessories would you put on it ....with a $2500 budget...realistically ....probably going to spend about $1500 on a bow set-up ...

Thefishleclair
1) for those of you who have shot or have experience with both ...which one ....Diamond Black Ice or Diamond Ice Man ....I currently have a Diamond Rock and Love it ...but am wanting to add another bow to my repretoire ...(oh and I might add I have a $2500 budget if I want it)

2) What bow....and what accessories would you put on it ....with a $2500 budget...realistically ....probably going to spend about $1500 on a bow set-up ...

Well skip the Diamond and go right for the Mother...Bowtech Gaurdian, Airborn, General, Flat Liner, Or you can look at the Mathews too. Lots of good Bows out there and if yer willin to drop 15-2500$ Might as well go big....Diamonds are Nice bows. Tinkerd with one for a day sortta.

Look around and hold a few....Best bow for you aint alway the most exspensive too!! I bought My gaurdian cause I like the look and how it feels, Next choice was the Diamond Black Ice!

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

fishman1

hoyt bows have been the industry leader for decades. 95% of archers in the olympic games shoot hoyt. that tells you something right there. my friend shot bowtech for 3 years and loved them. he just purchased a new hoyt and cant believe the difference. the hoyt is in a league of its own compared to the bowtech. his scores have jumped almost 15 points in the winter league. it comes down to a matter of preference, ford, dodge, chevy. remington, browning, sako. there are lots of good equipment out there , its a matter of what feels good to you.

fishman1
hoyt bows have been the industry leader for decades. 95% of archers in the olympic games shoot hoyt. that tells you something right there. my friend shot bowtech for 3 years and loved them. he just purchased a new hoyt and cant believe the difference. the hoyt is in a league of its own compared to the bowtech. his scores have jumped almost 15 points in the winter league. it comes down to a matter of preference, ford, dodge, chevy. remington, browning, sako. there are lots of good equipment out there , its a matter of what feels good to you.

it also comes down to where you buy your equipment. certain dealers are sponsored by different manufacturers, therefore they push that brand. tao,is sponsored buy bowtech, so he pushes bowtech. dominion motors will try to sell you a g.m., not a dodge. j-j sports will try to sell you a honda e.t.c. the big thing is getting a bow that fits you well and is comfortable with you. so go out and try as many different bows as you can and make your own decision and dont let others try and make that decision for you.