• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Trevor Zimak

Some Old Guy

Huh?

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Some Old Guy

Ahhhh You want it on the web portion?

Roger

Guest Melly

Zimmer i'll get mine to you in the next two weeks or so...You going to be out on shebands this weekend??

Melly

Guest Cory

Derek will see you with the entry fee this weekend. You may have to remind him. I should be there on Monday or Tuesday. I will see you then.

Guest Melly
Yes, I will be out there incogneto.

I will be out there from saturday to monday , I'll be on that good camping island left of the MNR launch, you should stop by for a few beer?

MELLY

Guest JEG67
I will be out there from saturday to monday , I'll be on that good camping island left of the MNR launch, you should stop by for a few beer?

MELLY

There's been people there every day for the last week. Just thought I'd give ya a heads up.

Guest buddygr

hey trevor buddy here from kc. i here you cashed in on the bronze back. way to go i had to drop becouse of engine trouble blowen head gaskets. see you at the kbi

Guest Tracker Pro V

:D

Did both teams of the the Izumi brothers, and Joe Thrun and Jim Moynagh have to drop out?

GC 54

And what about Kevin VanDam and Skeet Reese?

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Gone8to1248

If you would like you can change my partner from TBA and put in Monks name! Monk and I will be teamming up for the Fall Classic. New lower unit is on the boat and ready to go. Thank God for Insurance!

Bernie

GC 54

Nice new prop for prefishing on Wed!

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Monks
Nice new prop for prefishing on Wed!

WOW!!!!! That must be a record, that poor opti, GC treat her right. U should by stock in aluminum and NOT tackle! :blush:

All kidding aside GC much thanks for the trip this yr in Geraldton, you were a pleasure to fish with and a gentleman. Thank you for the intro to the GWC, I had a blast. Good luck everyone this weekend, I will be in a treestand if the back permits, see you all in the spring of 2009, I am in hunt mode now! :ph34r:

GC 54

Kyle, are you able to recall the 'whole' weekend? Get that back in shape, you have deer to drag!

GC 54
No draw for starting positions this year? ;)

Sorry bud, we need all the advantages we can get. Team One..............Go!

NWO
Sorry bud, we need all the advantages we can get. Team One..............Go!

I cry foul.

We all can't be waiting on Zimmer's doorstep with cheque in hand when he decides to start taking entries. ^_^

Some Old Guy

Tissue?

Roger

GC 54
I cry foul.

We all can't be waiting on Zimmer's doorstep with cheque in hand when he decides to start taking entries. ^_^

I slept there the night before, lol. Early bird gets the worm Tom. You have to get up awfully early to keep up. And starting in number one spot, you have to get up early as well. See you there, if you don't sleep in. lol

Guest Cory
I slept there the night before, lol. Early bird gets the worm Tom. You have to get up awfully early to keep up. And starting in number one spot, you have to get up early as well. See you there, if you don't sleep in. lol

George dont fret, I am sure you will make up for your loss of sleep Sunday morning. :unsure:

Guest brooktrout1962
George dont fret, I am sure you will make up for your loss of sleep Sunday morning. :unsure:

Ouch.

seppi

Come on guys give George a break....He cheers for the Red wings ,so you know he's not perfect !!! LOL

Seppi

GC 54

Hey, we cashed a cheque last year from the SFBC, and plan to cash an even bigger cheque this year.

63 hours to take off and Cory you know right where I'm headed!