• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Trevor Zimak

Some Old Guy

Trevor's spots?

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest Cory
Hey, we cashed a cheque last year from the SFBC, and plan to cash an even bigger cheque this year.

63 hours to take off and Cory you know right where I'm headed!

George, Conditions are different this year so what was good last year may not be so this year. However you may still see me there. :) Good luck and dont let the pressure of being team 1 influence your fishing. I have a feeling you will do well.

Guest RAMBO

Man those huge boats with their huge motors always seem to be running into problems. Hope it gets fixed Trevor or else even Nick C is going to flying by you with his 90hp :P

RAMBO

GC 54

48 hours from now I should have my line in the water while others are waiting for their team number to be called. See you on the water.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters