• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wild Game Hunter

Archery Target practice

Guest Wild Game Hunter

Hi All,

I am new to this site, but gotten some useful information already!

I sure am thankful that I found this site, as I am farrelly new to Thunder Bay and don't know were to go Bow hunting. I also would like to know if anyone has a range setup on there own property? I can't afford to belong to a club and I live right in the city, so I can't shoot in my yard according to city buylaw.

It would be nice to be able to talk to some people that bow hunt and get the thoughts and opinions from more experienced hunters.

Thank you in advance for all your time and patients.

Dan :mellow:

wicabel246

Dan if u have the time this weekend, Go to the outdoors show, and talk to the guys at the archery club booth. They may surprise u with costs etc, and might even be able to set u up with someone who has backyard shooting. Hope this helps. Peter

oh yes, welcomme to the board

Thefishleclair

The Archery club has a good indor range, 18 Yards is yer max thought, Summer time you can go to the Outdoor part wich ya can get out to 100 Yards I think. Been there a few times and enjoyed it. Summer time they hold some 3D shoots too, Trails are nice and the targets are awsome, Some strange things in them woods!!

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Guest Wild Game Hunter

Thank you for your replies.

I will be going this weekend to the sports dome, just to look around with my four boys I might bring my two year old daughter but I don't know for sure yet.

As for asking about prices to join the club I did ask while I was going to College and it was way too much money for me to come up with. Don't get me wrong it would be great to shoot all winter inside and do 3D shooting in the summer, but it's just not in my buget.

It sure is nice to see that there are still people that are willing to help others like the people on this site.

Dan :mellow:

wicabel246

don't forget to dro by the fishpond. I'll be the short guy looking after it. Maybe the kids will catch a small rainbow or 2 for supper. See you there. Peter

also, talk to Joe Dampier at the show. He'll be at the archery booth. He might be able to help u out. Peter

Guest Wild Game Hunter
Where is the Archery Club?

The club is called Lakehead Archers they are Located at 282 Vibert Road North just 10 minutes west of the City of Thunder Bay.

lakeheadarchers@tbaytel.net

I hope this helps.

Guest Tracker Pro V
The club is called Lakehead Archers they are Located at 282 Vibert Road North just 10 minutes west of the City of Thunder Bay.

lakeheadarchers@tbaytel.net

I hope this helps.

Thank You this does help.